Update your living room furniture with this ProLounger Glider Recliner. Glide back and forth with ease or lay back in comfort. It’s perfect for a nursery, living room or media room. It’s covered in polyester and the cushions are filled with high-density foam, polyester fiber and no-sag springs.
ProLounger Glider Recliner, Multiple Colors:
- Update your living room furniture with this ProLounger glider recliner
- Glide back and forth with ease or lay back in comfort
- Covered in a pebbles design
- Perfect for a nursery, living room or media room
- Full chaise pad between the chair and the leg rest to support the legs for a truly comfortable recliner
- Easy-to-open and -reach “Car Door Lever”
- Covered in a 100 percent polyester
- Cushions are filled with high-density foam, polyester fiber and no-sag springs
- Constructed with a laminated hardwood frame
- Steel reclining mechanism
- Insulated spring clips for noise reduction
- Eco-friendly and efficient product design uses fewer fossil-fuel-based components in construction and delivery
- Break it back down to recycle at the end of use for additional peace of mind
- Each piece ships in 1 box
- Assembly required
- Takes less than 15 minutes to assemble
- In stock items ship within 1-2 business days
- 1-year parts warranty
- I love my new ProLounger Glider Recliner. Super comfortable. The color and fabric are beautiful. Its was easy to assemble. I’m 74 years old. The low arm rests mentioned in previous reviews aren’t a problem for me. I can’t speak to durability, only had therm (bought 2) for a week.
- This is a pretty good recliner for the price! Its beyond easy to assemble, no tools needed. It’s comfortable, fabric is nice as well. My 16 year old boy loves it, says it his….what??!!! The only thing is I wish the arm rests were a little bit higher, other then that it’s perfect!
- Nice chair for the price point. Similar product elsewhere were all in $500 price range. Arm rests are a little low but nothing a pillow can’t fix. Good gliding motion.
- This chair is super comfortable. It’s on the smaller side, so if your taller than say 5’8″ you may want to go with a bigger chair. I absolutely love it. It’s not enormous so it fits in a small space as well.
- It’s a good value. The only drawback is the length of it. My husband and I are both 6′ tall and it’s a little on the short side when wanting to lay back. Overall a good buy.
- I bought this recliner for my husband. We’ve both sat in it and find it to be very comfortable. the arms do sit lower than his last recliner, but he is quickly getting used to them. Our cat even enjoys this recliner. =)K
- Beautiful, easy to assemble, soft to the touch, color is perfect. Sitting, rocking, and reclining are are all amazingly comfortable, I have owned recliners before but this one is the best I’ve ever had, both my husband and I love it!
- To start with, this is a SMALL chair. I don’t see how anyone over 5’4″ could sit comfortably…I’m 150 lb’s and I can feel both sides on both thighs. While the foam isn’t too hard, it’s kind of firm, not something you can cuddle into. This is NOT A COMFORTABLE CHAIR. But the VERY WORST PART IS THERE ARE NO ARMS. When you sit in it, you feel like you are sitting in an arm-less chair. There is about a 2″ rise from the chair to the top of the arm. I definitely DON’T RECOMMEND THIS CHAIR FOR AN ADULT. Or a child for that matter, because there of the lack of any arm rests. I don’t want to go through packing and trying to resend, so I’m going to keep it for the grand kids, so I took 2 bed pillows, put then in a pillow case and stapled each corner of the pillow case down on each side of the arms to make arms for this chair. The picture makes it look plush and cushy and comfy. IT’S NOT.