When you step onto the pedals of the ProForm 135 CSX bike, you get instant access to professional training programs fully loaded and ready to go. Now you can enjoy a challenging workout focused on your goals. Just press “Start” and you’re off. And with 16 digital resistance levels you can start out easy and progress to intense. Each level is smooth, frictionless and silent with our patented SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance technology.
ProForm 135 CSX Upright Exercise Bike:
ProForm 135 CSX Upright Exercise Bike:
- iPod Compatible Audio: Move to the beat of your favorite music with this built-in sound system. Plug your iPod into the Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System and rock out with your favorite power music.
- Large LCD Window Display: Measure your progress for faster results. This display tracks your speed, time, distance, and calories burned so you can monitor your training stats. Watch your favorite stats on the Priority display.
- Watts Power Meter: Track your training intensity like the pros with a power meter for the purest indication of your cycling performance. ProForm individually calibrates the power display to assure precision readouts for every ride.
- EKG Grip Pulse: Maximize your workout with the ultimate tool: heart rate training. A built-in, dual-grip monitor keeps you in your target zone.
- 12 Lb. Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel: Experience a smooth, steady pedal stroke with the flywheel made to perform. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
- 16 Digital Resistance Levels: You can start out easy and progress to intense. Each level is smooth, frictionless and quiet.
- 14 Workout Apps: When you step into the pedals of a ProForm bike, you get instant access to professional training programs fully loaded and ready to go.
- Adjustable Seat: We’ve learned that the best fitness experience is all about the details. With the 135 CSX you aren’t just working out, you’re enjoying a comfortable ride. Our seat is easily adjustable so you find the perfect fit.
- StepThru Design: The StepThru frame is easier to get on and off than a traditional bike frame.
- Water Bottle Holder: Stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close. This convenient water bottle holder is built-in to the bike frame for easy access.
- Transport Wheels: Moving this bike out of the way is fast and easy with the front-mounted wheels.
- 250 lb Weight Capacity
- Fully Assembled Dimensions: 44.25’H x 23’W x 44.25’D
- Model#: PFEX51915
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- My son used the equipment for exercise. It’s a good equipment. I wish it with it come with the power adapter.
- This is a great stationary bike for the money. I wanted a bike with preprogrammed workouts, which I love.
- Bike is okay but had broken and missing pieces I have received two of the pieces but not the pedals yet.
- I had an injured hip and this helped to get it back in shape
- Great bike! Very easy to put together and has a very comfortable seat. Would recommend to anyone.
- Purchased for my husband following knee surgery. He loves it. Lots of options to choose type of workout you want. Seat is comfortable enough. Very sturdy, no movement as you cycle
- I like that it changes the tension automatically which takes away the boredom and the MP3 player helps a lot too.. The seat is oversized for a nice ride too. Very easy to put together it said to use two people but I was able to do myself.
- This bike is a great buy! Instructions are easy to follow making assembly a breeze. The bike rides smooth and all functions work correctly. (batteries are required for tensioner along with all other features) Make sure you take the thin plastic covers off the sensors for the pulse read, with the thin plastic covers on they will not register. Seat is large and comfortable. Has an auxiliary plug-in so you can attach an MP3 player or your phone, it has a nice speaker that is aimed directly at you so you can listen to music, books on tape or whatever you would like to hear through it making your exercise a little more enjoyable. Definitely worth the money! We did our research, tested, and shopped around, I believe we made the right choice.
- I love this bike. It’s small and compact and doesn’t take up a lot of room. The digital readout is perfect. It keeps track of how many calories you burn; how far you go; how fast you go, etc. The only thing I would have liked is if I could reduce the resistance just a smidge more. Other than that it’s perfect.
- I purchased this bike in February. The console and resistance has never worked. It’s been extremely hard to get a tech out here to check and do the repairs. It’s still not working. The tech ordered a new motor , switch and ect. Basically has to rebuild a bike that was supposed to be new. I am extremely frustrated with this lemon.