Prepare delicious low-fat meals in minutes with the Proctor-Silex 32″ Grill. It comes with a large cooking area, enough room to prepare steaks, fish, chicken and more. It features a lid that closes for even heating on both sides at the same time. This Proctor-Silex grill features an easy-to-clean surface and dishwasher-safe drip tray. Its compact size enables it to fit almost anywhere for convenient storage. Get this 32″ grill and cook up something delicious.
- Hamilton Beach grill prepares meals in minutes
- 32-sq in. grilling area
- Easy-clean, nonstick surface
- Proctor-Silex grill comes with a dishwasher-safe drip tray
- Compact size fits anywhere
- Use to cook steaks, fish, chicken and other items
- Lid closes for cooking on both sides at the same time
- Prepare low-fat meals
- Ideal for small kitchens
- Fish stinks up the house, so I use this little contact grill to cook it out side on the deck. No open flame, so I don’t have to worry catching the house on fire. It’s fast too, frozen fish burgers cook in six minutes.
- i love this little griller, just right for 1-2 people–i made a small quesadilla with it so far, a little messy cuz i used too much cheese (always do, love cheese) but does a nice job, and it cleaned up pretty easy considering the extra cheese. i would get another if i traveled, easy to use in a hotel room with goodies in my small cooler, also from walmart, and use the soft foldup 18-cube freezer ice, which i got at walmart too.
- I have never had this type of grill so wanted to try it for this price. I might return this as it doesn’t have a temperature setting and the handle is not the best – it needs to be more of a real handle as it’s awkward the way it is. It also doesn’t have an off/on button which I prefer to unplugging at the wall – and the cord isn’t long enough – I wanted to take it out on the porch to keep the kitchen cool, but I’d have to use an extension cord. Not a big deal, but still. And, its surface is small – I could probably get 2 veggie burgers on it. Or, I could get 2 or 3 skewers of veggies. Otherwise, for what I expected of this type of device, it is good. I knew that for the price I would not get too many fancy features.
- It was all I thought it would be. To be so inexpensive I wasn’t sure what I was going to get. Works just fine cooks the food good. My only thing I wish it was a little more square than oval shape.
- Very well made. Will hold 2 regular size burgers at one time. Takes about 7 minutes to cook well done. No mess. Will drain all grease in a separate tray. Easy clean up. Just water and paper towels. No chemicals. Easy storage. Takes up very little room. It has no timer but I use my micro wave for that. Would recommend! Very good product!
- Yes it is very cheap, but I should not have wasted even that amount on this. It’s as fragile as a toy, the tray to hold the dripping oil is an utter joke. Seriously, waste your money somewhere else.