If affordability and durable performance are what you expect in an electric appliance, look no further. Along with over 50 years of history in the appliance business, Proctor Silex has a long-standing commitment to quality. In our lab, we rigorously test Proctor Silex appliances for durability and reliability. Only when an appliance meets our exacting standards is it ready for the final proving ground: your home. Take one home today and you’ll experience firsthand the reliability that wins us praise from consumers. This 1.5-quart capacity oval slow cooker is perfect for preparing and serving dips and appetizers. Clean up is also a snap as the lid and ceramic crock are removable and dishwasher safe. Perfect for any kitchen, the Proctor Silex 1.5-Quart Slow Cooker is a great addition to any kitchen.
Proctor Silex 1.5-Quart Portable Oval Slow Cooker, Red:
- 1.5 qt portable oval slow cooker
- Gasket lid seals tight with lid latch strap for easier travel
- Great for appetizers and dips
- Low, high and keep warm settings
- dishwasher safe stoneware
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# 33111Y
- I love it! Perfect for 2 people, & the price is right.
- I love this little slow cooker! It is perfect for one person. I used to have the Crockpot brand 2.5 quart daisy pattern – it was the smallest size they had at the time, and while it was such a pretty crock, it was too big for one person and took up too much counter space in a very small kitchen. But this Proctor Silex 1.5 is PERFECT. Doesn’t take up a lot of space and you’re not forced to make a lot more food than you need. I also like that the lid seals very well, whereas with the daisy crockpot the lid wobbled. Also, the Crockpot only had “high” “low” “off” whereas this one has “high” “med” “low” “warm” which is really nice. As far as how many meals you can make in it, it really depends how hungry you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I was able to fit one bone-in chicken breast with some potatoes, carrots, onions, and that was all…. but that’s a good size dinner for a hungry person. But if you’re making some kind of rice dish, for example, or stew with everything cut in small bite-size pieces, you can easily feed two people… maybe even 4. Depends how much you eat and are you serving anything else with the meal? I hope that makes sense. I just love it because it’s perfect for one person with a small kitchen and it’s good quality in that, as I said, the lid seals tight and it has all 4 functions, like a large slow cooker would. I’m very happy – would recommend.
- I am amazed how well it performs. I am now living alone and needed a smaller crockpot to prepare a couple of helpings. The food comes out as well as with my larger one. I also use it more than I ever used my larger one.
- Bought this to keep my sausage cheese dip warm throughout a party. The size is perfect for my dip. I was a little apprehensive about the lid, as it just sits on top of the cooker. I thought it might not keep the heat inside. However, that isn’t the case. Plus it comes with a lid strap that worked perfectly to hold the lid in place while I was transporting it in my car to my friends party! Another plus was that I was the only one at the party with a “red” slow cooker. Everyone else had either white or stainless. So, mine was easy to spot once it was time to go home!!! I would definitely recommend this slow cooker.
- This crock pot is a great size for small families and for party dips. The price was very low.
- I wanted a small crock pot to add to my collection of crock pots. I especially wanted one that would keep food warm. I love it. I would highly recommend it!
- The size is just right for making smaller portioned meals. It doesn’t take up a lot of room but does its job. Cleans easily and, except for it being red, it is perfect in my kitchen
- I got this slow cooker about three weeks ago and very happy with it. I use it almost every day. It is really good for a small family. So far I have cooked chicken, pork, and other vegetables.
- I own many crockpots, in various sizes, but this little crockpot gets used more often than all the others. In fact, I own two of them, one for home and one I keep in our camper. We are a family of four and many times I need a little help with dinner. This crockpot will easily fit 2 or 3 boneless chicken breasts which I add a tablespoon of “better than bouillon” soup base and cover and cook on low a few hours. Then I can shred it up for quesadillas, add gravy and serve over noodles, toss it into a soup, or add it to rice for a quick easy meal. I also use it for bbq meatballs, macaroni and cheese, and even for cooking fresh green beans, and a lot more. It takes up very little space and since the inside part comes out it is a breeze to clean. The rubber band that comes with it is handy if I take it to a potluck to keep the lid on in my car and to also strap a serving spoon under. I highly recommend this slow cooker!