Primo’s Water Dispenser offers instant access to ice cold and piping hot purified water with the touch of a button. Enjoy a cool refreshing glass of water or prepare your favorite hot or chilled beverages, soups or oatmeal with ease. Bottled water is stored conveniently inside the cabinet so there’s no need for lifting bottles. The empty bottle indicator lets you know when it’s time for a new bottle of water. Its clean, simple look complements the decor of nearly any room in your home or workplace and its child safety latch ensures peace of mind.
- Bottom loading eliminates lifting, flipping and spilling
- Dual spout
- Icy-cold and piping hot
- 2.0 compressor cooling system
- Stainless steel hot and cold tanks
- Child safety latch
- Indicator lights for on, cooling, heating and replacing bottle
- Energy saving on/off switches
- Stainless steel drip tray with float
- UL certified
- ENERGY STAR rated
- Tank capacity cold/hot: 51 fl oz/34 fl oz
- Color: black
- 1-year limited warranty
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- is there a way to clean the tubing that goes into the water bottle?? water has a funny smell when run thru the tube. and it’s fine directly out of the bottle. THANKS!
- Worth every penny. Looks great, work even better and strongly recommend for any home.
- very easy to set up. Very quiet operation. Both hot and cold water are ready to go within an hour
- Bought this as a gift for my husband , for Christmas. I love the look of the unit and the ease of loading the 5 gallon water bottles . Our old dispenser didn’t have the hot water feature but this one does, and I must say.. I really like it, and it can be turned off with the flick of a switch !! So far it’s working out to be wonderful !!!
- Gave this as a gift after having one of my own for nearly a year. Having poor quality well water this allows my family to enjoy fresh water at a reasonable cost and not having to buy bottled water at a higher cost and worry about recycling plastic. Great unit for hot or cold water needs.
- We use this water cooler for everything! We would go through packs of bottled water so quickly, now this eliminates the overflow in our recycling bin. The water chills quickly after being replenished. We also drink a lot of tea, so the hot water side helps us too. It’s hot enough, just like using the microwave to heat a mug. Our 6 year old daughter loves to grab a cup and fill it with cold water. It’s perfect for our family. We love it!
- Love the look! Takes up minimal space and works well. The bottom load feature is easy and safer than top load models. However, it is a little loud when pumping the water from the jar and when the condenser is cooling the reservoir.
- My sister has this cooler and I fell in love with it. So I order one and I still love it and my family does too. I’m saving so much money now. We were buying a case of water a week.
- Hot water button didn’t work. It got stuck and did not release once you press it. Fortunately/unfortunately, hot water did not dispense either. It was a big waste of time.