The Presto Fountain Hot Air Popper is unique as it pops like a fountain! Popcorn flows into the see-through cover as it pops. Specially engineered stainless steel restrictors help to optimize popping performance making up to 20 cups in about 3.5 minutes with virtually no unpopped kernels. The vented cover assures crispy, delicious popcorn. The cover doubles as a serving bowl. Base nests inside the cover for compact storage.
Presto Fountain Hot Air Popper, Red:
- This unique hot air popper pops like a fountain
- Popcorn flows into the see-through cover as it pops
- The specially engineered stainless steel restrictors help to optimize popping performance making up to 20 cups in about 3.5 minutes with virtually no unpopped kernels
- It pops with hot air, not oil, for a low-calorie treat
- The vented cover assures crispy, delicious popcorn
- It saves money too
- Pop with regular popcorn for a savings of up to 70 percent over microwave bags
- The cover conveniently doubles as a serving bowl
- After popping, snap the serving bowl lid on the cover, flip the cover and remove the base
- The base and cover simply wipe clean
- Base nests inside the cover for compact storage
- Dimensions: 10″L x 12.5″W x 12.5″H
- 1-year warranty
- Model# 04865
- Simple but clear instructions and the machine works very well. Second time around I accidentally put too much corn in the ‘hopper’ and the overheating switch kicked in. I threw all the kernels and popped corn into a plastic- bag- lined steal waste can – which promptly melted clean through the plastic but was caught by the metal container. Not a fault with the machine, it acted appropriately by turning off the electric until it cooled sufficiently. It worked straight away after it had cooled and I am very pleased with the popped corn it produces; or rather my wife is, I can’t stand the stuff myself!
- Best Hot air popper I have ever had. Love the lid that makes a bowl….
- Works great! Pops nearly every kernel and does it quickly. Best popper I’ve owned.
- No wasted kernels and popcorn isn’t flying everywhere as the other air poppers. No issues so far!
- Very good. All the kernels popped. In the instructions it says put a level 1/2 cup of kernels. I thought they meant a 1/2 cup of kernels, but they were talking about the line in the popper. Donot let the kernels exceed that line or the air popper will shut down. Popcorn was delicious! Came out well. Easy to clean up.
- I have only used it once, and it worked well. USE ONLY A 1/2 CUP OF POPCORN PER BATCH. since air popped popcorn really doesn’t have any flavor, I suggest melting butter while it’s popping and add it when it’s done. And some salt too. The bowl is very well made and thick plastic. The clean up, since no oil or butter is used in the popping, is a breeze…just a dry paper towel after the unit has cooled. There are 3 restrictors…2 are loose and 1 doesn’t open all the way….THAT IS HOW IT WAS DESIGNED. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FORCE OPEN THE 3rd RESTRICTOR. In genera, it’s a good little popper.
- We like this popcorn maker a lot! The cover for the bowl is already not wanting to fit anymore though. Also, you have to unplug the machine at just the right time or else some of your popcorn may be a little chewy. All in all we have enjoyed this maker a lot. Our 1 and a half year old and two and a half year old both get excited when they see it come out.
- Unfortunately this popcorn maker crapped out on the second use. I bought it from the Walmart of Ocala. On the 19th of December I bought it as a gift for my father. He loves popcorn and its ashame it just died on him. I plan on returning it as soon as I have time to. It worked and was cool when it first worked but now its dead.. So I plan on getting my money back and now I see this popcorn maker is on a 5 dollar off sale. Not making it worth while to get it again. I dont trust this product what soever.