This Presto 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker (01365) is made of luxurious stainless steel with a tri-clad base for quick, even heating and easy cleaning. High-speed pressure cooking is the smart choice for healthy, flavorful meals, cooked fast and easy. Foods cook three to 10 times faster than ordinary cooking methods in the Presto Deluxe Pressure Cooker, saving time, energy and money. The proper cooking pressure is maintained automatically with the pressure regulator. This model of the Presto stainless steel pressure cooker offers multiple safety features that include independent pressure release devices that prevent excess buildup in the cooker, and a cover lock that keeps the cooker from being opened until pressure is safely reduced. It’s ideal for use on gas, electric, smooth-top and induction ranges. It includes a stainless steel rack and complete 64-page instruction and recipe book. For each Presto Deluxe Pressure Cooker sold, $5.00 is being donated to The Breast
Presto 6 Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 01365:
- Smart choice for healthy, flavorful meals
- Foods cook 3 to 10 times faster than ordinary cooking methods
- Chicken, fish, meat, vegetables and more are cooked to perfection
- Ergonomically designed, 2-piece handle
- Pressure regulator automatically maintains the proper cooking pressure
- Independent pressure release devices prevent excess buildup in the cooker
- Cover lock keeps cooker from being opened until pressure is safely reduced
- Stainless steel rack
- Complete 64-page instruction and recipe book included
- 12-year limited warranty
- Model# 01365
- Easy to use- Watched videos on you-tube- I wanted something that would last and not fall apart next year. After lots of research-This one!
- There are many pressure cookers out there today, and wisely I choose the simple old fashioned version without all the bells as whistles. I was right. This item should be a staple in everyone’s kitchen. I did a lot of research and this topped the line-hand’s down!!!
- Excellent product. My previous pressure cooker lasted 45 years with very frequent use!
- I ordered 2. One for a wedding present for my daughter and one as a replacement for me. I was replacing a 50 year old hand me down from my mother. Through the years I had replaced 2 gaskets and one handle on the old model. Hopefully this Presto will last just as long!
- I love this pressure cooker – it is so much lighter and easier to use than m y older one and safer as well.
- I had used a 6 qt. pressure cooker for 40 years. I hated to see it wear out. I had replaced the seal ring and rocker over the years. This one works just as well as the old. I’m happy with it.
- I like this item just fine. I was looking for a pressure cooker that I could use more for making meals than canning. This is perfect. One thing I was looking for was not aluminum as there is a lot of hype going around of the health dangers of cooking in aluminum. This is stainless steel. It has an old fashioned pressure gage that jiggles so you have to hang around and keep an eye on it–that’s just fine for me.
- Overall still a great product. lives up to the Presto name. Might be smart to make the weight a little heavier for more pressure and faster cooking. I’m keeping the one that came with it for vegetables etc. But using the one from an old Presto for meats etc. Tried the new Pressure Cooker that is on TV now for $99.00, what a good laugh we got out of it. That’s about all it was good for. This beats out that new Pressure Cooker, no competition, couldn’t even come close to this old CLASSIC!
- I would NOT recommend this product to anyone. It took two people with all their might to properly close the lid. It also took two people to remove it and one of the handles broke in the process.