The Presto 4-Qt Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is a smart choice for making healthy and satisfying meals that can be prepared quickly and easily. Cooking times are three to ten times faster with this cooker than with than ordinary methods, saving time and energy. Chicken, fish, pork and beef come out tender and delicious from this 4-qt cooker. Pressure-steamed vegetables retain their flavors, nutrients and colors. The gleaming stainless steel body of the Presto cooker provides long-lasting beauty and is easy to clean. The special tri-clad base features a layer of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel to ensure fast and even heat distribution. The convenient cover lock indicator shows when there is pressure inside the cooker and prevents the cover from being opened until the pressure is safely reduced.
This Presto 4-Qt Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is a handy addition to any kitchen. It comes with a booklet that contains more than 65 recipes, from soups to pot roasts to desserts.
Presto 4-Qt Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker:
- Gleaming stainless steel body ensures long-lasting beauty and easy cleaning
- Special tri-clad base features a layer of aluminum sandwiched between 2 layers of stainless steel to ensure fast and even heat distribution
- 4-qt cooker includes cooking rack and complete 64-page instruction/recipe book
- Extended 12-year warranty
- Presto cooker cooks 3 to 10 times faster than ordinary methods
- Pressure-steamed vegetables retain their flavors, nutrients and colors
- Model 01341
- Works well. No problems with anything from start to finish! Very good product! It’s worth the money!
- Received in great shape at reasonable time and love the product.
- Just what I had been looking for. Most are 6 qt and I specifically wanted a 4 qt cooker.
- I had to remplace my twenty-some old pressure cooker. It was a Presto,. Mom had a Presto when growing up So, I go back to what I know. This one is still brand spankin’ new, but I expect it Will be with me for a long time!
- Had an older pressure cooker which needed all new parts. After added up parts cost I decided it would be better to buy a brand new one. This model is almost the exact replica of my 1962 model. I use it mostly for dry beans, like pintos, lentils and butter beans. Fast cooking and very safe.
- My wife likes the Presto pressure cooker due to ease of use. Quick and easy and the weight of stainless steel is an added plus. She makes soups etc put on high heat till the button on top starts to jiggle, then on medium to medium low for about 30 minutes on average but varies depending on the meal.
- The four quart pressure cooker is just what I need as a person living alone. The recipes I was making in a crock pot in 4 to 6 hours I now make in 15 minutes. This pot works well and is easy to assemble. The instruction book is very helpful.
- A must have for any one short on time or more importantly likes their meats/pork fork tender. I owned a 6 qt which was a little big when cooking for two. This one is perfect and the stainless steel makes clean up a breeze. Love cooking with it.
- It is a struggle trying to make the pressure to work. I will be returning this product.