This is finished in durable CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods. It ships ready to assemble for your convenience.
Prepac Shoe Storage Cubbie Entryway Bench:
- Finished in durable laminate
- Constructed from CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
- Ships ready to assemble
- Assembled dimensions: 48″W x 22″H x 16″D
- Internal dimensions: 6.75″W x 5.5″H x 13.75″D (each cubbie)
- 5-year limited warranty
- i just love this article it fits perfectly, i have to use a walker and i now have enough room to manuver around because there are no more shoes lying around in my way thanks a million
- shoe cubby looks amazing between the two mini hall trees and is perfect for storing shoes
- Keeps the space clean and was easy to assemble.
- The color matches our sunroom nicely. It took about a half-hour to put together. Very sturdy. Cubbies *may* be a little small for a man’s size 10 shoe, but we put one in each hole instead of 2 together. Everyone else’s shoes fit fine.
- Doesn’t look so much like a bench but great for keeping shoes and for family and guests to sit down to take off shoes.
- I was excited about this shoe storage bench. It was just as I expected but I wouldn’t recommend anyone over 100 pounds to sit on it. It was a little difficult at first for my husband and 24 yr old daughter to understand the directions but finally got the hang of it. It’s great for putting my stuff on when I enter the door. It’s in a tight space so we placed a door stop that works well to prevent the door from banging in to this beautiful piece that eventually will be moved to a different location.
- Very pleased with this piece! It fits perfectly where I measured it to go. It was average as far as time it took to put together. Shipping was quick too! It looks beautiful and our shoes are no longer in a messy pile by the door!…we’ll except for my teenager who hasn’t been “trained” enough on it yet…see photo 🙂
- I use at the front door of my apartment to declutter my entry way. The only draw back I’d can see are the shelves may not hold up over time but it solved the problem.
- I was so looking forward to this item and when it came and we took it out of the box the top part of it was cracked and chipped. I can’t even super glue the chipped piece onto it because it happened at the manufacturer and the chipped piece is missing. I’m really upset about this because it looks really bad.