This sleek silver Premier Ellipse Arch Platform Bed Frame provides luxurious support while eliminating the need for a box spring, foundation and/or metal bed frame. This modern bed design uses programmed electronic welding to ensure maximum quality and consistency. It is portable and easy to transport in a car, down stairs or in an elevator.
Premier Ellipse Arch Platform Bed Frame, Brushed Silver:
- Available in multiple sizes
- Sturdy steel bed frame
- Supports up to 2500 lbs
- Elegant contemporary bed styling with a silver finish
- Optional headboard/footboard brackets available
- Easy to assemble
- Can support any mattress, including a memory foam mattress, air bed or innerspring bed
- Modern storage bed design allows extra space to place other items under the bed
- 14″ profile for ample underbed storage
- Mattresses sold separately.
- For headboard and footboard brackets
- looks nice. fits my mattress good, doesn’t seem to slide. and so far i really like this bed frame.
- The picture and description led me to believe the maker of this frame is Premier. The box and paperwork inside stated Boyd Specialty Sleep. This is only an observation and does not change how pleased I am with the frame. It was very easy to set up. https://youtu.be/WFNhU0QFsuo shows my experience. I did all the assembly and my husband took the pictures. It went together very quickly.
- So far so good. No squeaks while sleeping. Box came in fine. One mild bent to a small bar. One wing nut almost seized that it took pliers to turn it to lock. But over all quick assembly which I like. After being on backorder for 2 weeks, finally received. First night slept on. No complaints from my daughter. Did add a skid to make sure mattress did not slide. Even though no box spring is needed, still got one. Just like mattress, added a skid to eliminate sliding
- This was easy to put together and looks great in the roo.
- It was very easy to assemble and easy to move around room.
- It took my 9 y.o. nephew at least an hour to put together! I forst noticed when it came some of the paint was chipped and some smaller parts of the frame were bent. . (I see why, the packaging may need improvement) HOWEVER! I felt confident this bed frame was the one. I flopped down with ease no squeaks for now but i am sure as time progresses you may need to re tighten a few bolts if it does! This frame is the best and i used thinner storage containers to slide under the bed that i also purchased from walmart.
- I have bought 3 of the premiere platform beds before and was pleased with them. I bought 2 more this year and was extremely disappointed. 1 came without the needed wing nuts to put it together. The other was missing 1 of the wing nuts and all of the bolts needed to put it together. It also came with only 2 of 3 needed support plates. Not sure if I will purchase anything further from Walmart online.