The Premier steel platform bed frame provides a great night’s sleep and handy bedroom storage while eliminating the need for a boxspring or bed foundation. This versatile bed frame is creatively engineered with maximum support all the way through the base, which prevents sagging or squeaking. Plus, the 14-inch frame height provides excellent underbed storage. The platform bed frame easily supports up to 2,500 pounds, and assembles in minutes. You’ll rest easy, night after night.
Premier Platform Bed Frame:
- Heavy-duty construction supports up to 1,200 lbs for Twin and Full
- Supports up to 2,500 lbs for Queen and King
- Fits inside most standard bed frames
- Easy to assemble
- No tools required
- Steel platform bed frame assembles in minutes
- Portable, compact size makes the steel platform bed frame easy to transport through narrow spaces, such as stairwells or elevators
- Fabric-free, black anodized, coated 100 percent steel construction
- Twin platform bed frame: 74”L x 38”W x 14”H, 25 lbs.
- Full platform bed frame: 74”L x 53”W x 14”H, 37.4 lbs.
- Queen platform bed frame: 79”L x 59”W x 14”H, 42.7 lbs.
- King platform bed frame: 79”L x 75”W x 14”H, 48.9 lbs.
- Cal King platform bed frame: 83”L x 71”W x 14”H, 46.7 lbs.
- Mattresses sold separately.
- Headboard and footboard brackets sold separately
- Even though I haven’t gotten it yet, it looks really cool and comfortable. Great buy!
- They are perfect with one down fall. They came easy to unfold and set up quickly. The only complaint I have is that they should have little hooks for the mattress to keep it in place around the corners. Other than that they are great
- I put a bed skirt on mine. it looks great and it’s sturdy. I bought two. My son likes his also.
- This frame is sturdy and just what we needed. It does make the bed sit up higher than we expected.
- These are for our guest room. They were so easy to put up. They seem really sturdy and are just what we needed.
- Good, sturdy foundation. Easy to set up and does the job. Not a fashion statement but when a bed skirt is used you wont know the difference. For the money, its a good buy.
- I guess I shouldn’t have expected a SUPER GREAT deal for the price, but I did expect it to last for a little while. I bought several for my children & my youngest son’s bent within days. I had already discarded the boxes, so no way to return. It squeaks more often than I care to hear just from getting in the bed & the slightest movement. I am hoping to find something more stable and of better quality. May be ok for a infrequent guest.