A blend of contemporary and old world style, the Prairie Wall Cabinet White adds attractive storage space to your bathroom. These Bathroom Wall Cabinets with Side Shelves and Door are designed to keep your personal items out of sight. Behind the decorative door of the Bathroom Storage Cabinet, you’ll find more storage space. Made of durable medium density fiberboard, this Prairie Wall Cabinet with White Finish adds both style and storage to even the smallest of bathrooms. Make the most of your unused bathroom wall space by storing the items you need at hand in this Stylish Wall Cabinet.
Prairie Wall Cabinet with Side Shelves and Door:
- Made from MDF
- Designed with simple lines and crisscross accents
- Adds style and additional storage
- but this is made very well, very sturdy on wall and make a great case/shelf for important things!
- I bought this shelf for a newly remodeled bathroom to hold first aid supplies & a few decor items. It was a bit complicated to put together. The instructions were somewhat vague which turned a small job into (you know the story) a major undertaking. The back is cardboard which disappoints me given the price. Once finished it looks nice, holds what I need it to, & seems substantial enough. In my opinion the company needs to either lower the price or give you a [wood] backboard. And less complicated “put it together by numbers” would be nice!
- I love this cabinet. It was easy to put together and it looks great. I love the size and the door that closes. It is made great!!!
- Love the little cabinet! Wish it had wooden plugs for hole instead of stickers, but overall very nice little cabinet when put together.
- Needed a wall mount cabinet for bathroom and this was exactly as described. It was easy to assemble, the color matched other bathroom fixtures perfectly, and this is a good cabinet for a wall mount medicine chest.
- Wow the instructions were a nightmare. None of the pieces were labeled so trying to figure out which piece they were talking about the only way is to guess and try to line up the holes. It is smaller than I expected and will not hold a lot. You might want to try leaving the door off until after you hang it as the mounting is in the back and it become awkward to work with it especially for risk of breaking the glass. For all the hassle to assemble it is not a good value. It will suffice and I won’t go thru the long drive or cost of shipping (and taking it apart to re-pack) to return it, but I would not buy another one.
- I ordered two cabinets one of the prairie cabinets having shelves to the side. So excited to put these cabinets in our my husband and I started to put the cabinet together only to discover that a crucial piece was missing. We called the company whom made the cabinets and finally got a hold of someone. We told him of the missing piece and the person on the other end of the phone seemed to care less whether got our missing piece. We didn’t have the order number at the time we spoke to this person so we called back and the same person we spoke to earlier still hadn’t ordered our missing part and it was mid afternoon!! Will never order through Walmart through this company and by the way still waiting for our missing piece!!!!