This luxurious three-way system raises shower pampering to a whole new level! The two magnificent matching-style showers in a rich brushed nickel finish offer the latest in style, design and performance. They can be used separately or together for a choice of 28 pampering water flow patterns. This set includes the only diverter on the market with a patented anti-swivel lock nut that prevents loosening and leakage common for standard diverters. Both showers feature a large four-inch plated face with an advanced three-zone dial that delivers water flow with high-power precision. By turning the convenient click lever, you can instantly change water flow patterns from pampering Power Rain to rejuvenating Pulsating Massage to gentle Hydrating Mist for staying warm while lathering or shampooing. The innovative EcoSmart dial design lets you save water as you shower. Simply set it to Economy Rain when full water pressure is not needed.
PowerSpa 28-Setting Luxury 3-Way Shower Combo, Brushed Nickel:
- Choose from 12 single and 16 mixed water flow patterns
- Patented anti-swivel 3-way water diverter
- Large 4″ Spiral nickel face with rub-clean jets
- High-power 3-zone PrecisionFlo dial
- 6 full click settings including Rain, Massage and Mist
- Easy-turn click lever
- Water-saving Economy Rain mode
- Includes angle-adjustable bracket and shower hose
- Tool-free installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model# 9007
- This was hard to put together at first, but after we got it done, it works perfectly. No leaks or drips. The switches are easy to maneuver back and forth. Love the fact that the hand held is separate and can be used by itself or with the shower head together.
- This product worked well for me. the quality of the product is excellent and was easy to install. I love it and would definitely recommend.
- This is our 4th purchase. Works great and affordable. Most shower hose is plastic that looks cheap and kinks in the air instead of hanging flat against the wall, and takes up precious space in a small shower. This one comes with a metal hose that hangs well. The only complaint is after several years, the switch that you choose between the main shower head vs. the hand held fails, but you can buy a replacement part from any home improvement stores for $15- $20. Over the years, when the hard water build up is beyond cleaning and water comes out in all directions, we just buy a new set. Highly recommended.
- I was in the market for a 3-way showerhead as a replacement for an older single unit. As my shower “stub” is above the tile surround (about 7′) I needed a long hose on the handheld unit. Although I couldn’t find a spec on the 3-way, this manufacturer advertised a 72″ hose for their 2-way. I suspected they would use the same handheld unit on both with only the diverter being different. This model does have the 72″ hose. I am very pleased with the unit. Installation was not difficult, instructions clear and plumbers tape included. This was only not rated 5 stars because the pulse setting, although OK, is not really massage. Otherwise, excellent for the money and much better than any others I could find at anywhere close to similar pricing. I had to order (used store pick-up) since it seems that it is not packaged for display purposes, only came packaged in a cardboard box.
- Just a tiny bit of confusion but we had it installed in less than 20 minutes. We had to go back and tighten everything again and now it’s perfect. I lover the brushed nickel finish.
- This was very easy to install, sturdy, but not heavy and is giving us the best shower pressure we have had in some time! Would purchase again for additional bathroom.