Upgrade your PC or Mac computer with this PNY 2.5-inch SATA III SSD. With its high-speed performance, this 120GB solid state drive delivers fast boot-up times and enhanced responsiveness to your device. Built-in flash memory helps to conserve power, making this PNY 2.5-inch SATA III SSD a smart addition to your laptop for extended battery life.
Enhances performance when booting up and loading applications.
SATA III interface
Backward compatible with SATA II for simple installation in your laptop or computer.
Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/sec.
Along with write speeds up to 420MB/sec. for rapid performance.
Cool and Quiet Operation
Keep your PC cool and quiet with an energy-efficient SSD that won’t overheat.
Helps conserve your laptop’s battery life when you’re on the go.
Improve write speed, and increased drive life.
The non-volatile NAND in the system enables the SSD to retain its memory if your computer ever falls or is dropped.
- Good performance, very fast and reliable…and…unbearable price! The best ssd for upgrading…
- Very easy to use just use a free clone software. Working very fast on my laptop no problem so far
- PNY Has been stepping up their game in the past few months to compete with samsung and other ssd manufacturers but keeping the price more affordable than the competitors. Got this to replace a SSD that failed gave the computer even more speed and responsiveness. highly recommend PNY in the future.
- I purchased this SSD for an old MacBook, what a difference. Looking to buy and larger one for my MacBook Pro.
We use SSDs with our PCs and love them, but our older laptop just wasn’t as crisp until we took advantage of a BB sale price and purchased this drive.Excellent quality and no regrets. We highly recommend this drive, especially if you get it at a great sale price.
- Installed this into my laptop. Saw huge speed improvements from my HDD. If you’re just looking for something to speed up an old laptop this will make a big difference. Just don’t expect to install much more than an os on it.
- I bought this to use as a boot drive for the computer I bought at the same time.
It installed easy and after I remembered to format it, (Still cannot believe I forgot to do that), I cloned the drive of the computer so it would become my boot drive.
Computer boots fast and was well worth the price.
- Used this to replace a 500 hdd in my girlfriends laptop. She didn’t need all 500gb that it came since she only uses it for research but man what an improvement its made in speed and at a good price.
- It was a good drive for the price, but do not expect anything super fast. It is faster then the drive you are replacing (Regular Hard Drive). SSD does work faster, but do not expect lightning like the Samsung 850 or Crucial drives.