Looking for a sweeter smelling nursery? Look no further than Diaper Genie Complete Diaper Pail, with the Ultimate Odor Lock system. The Diaper Genie Complete Diaper Pail features a 7-layer refill bag, Air-Tite clamp, and new front tilt for easy empty bin experience. Built-in activated carbon filters—the simple, effective way to help keep your nursery fresh, helps to absorb and lock in strong diaper odors. Our design makes dirty diaper disposal quick and easy and prevents odor unlike an ordinary pail and plastic bag. In fact, the Diaper Genie Diaper Pails are the #1 selling diaper pail brand.
- The Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Complete Diaper Pail With Odor Lock Technology features a 7-LAYER REFILL BAG, new AIR-TITE CLAMP and new FRONT TILT for an easy empty bin experience
- The BUILT-IN CARBON FILTER helps absorb and lock in strong diaper odors
- Playtex Diaper Genie is the #1 SELLING DIAPER PAIL BRAND and deserves to be used with Playtex Baby Diaper Genie Refills, the #1 SELLING REFILL
- When i found out i was having a second baby this product was the first thing i thought i needed. This is a must get product!
- This is awesome for diapers. With our 2 previous children we didn’t have anything for diapers and just used our regular trashcan. Well, that had to eventually be thrown away because of the smell. This time around I decided to get a diaper pail. Honestly I bought this one because it was the only one my small Walmart had in stock. We’ve been using it for about 2-3 weeks and it’s great. I will say that it does fill up quickly (even with size 1 diapers), but it’s worth it not to have the smell in the main room of the house!
- I bought the Genie two months ago and found that the Genie also works for Adult diapers. I recommend this product for Convalescence Homes and for Adult Diaper home use.
- I just had my second child and the diaper genie was on my list of must haves! I still have the original from 7 years ago but bought a new one as well. The only complaint I have is sometimes the lid doesn’t close all the way. Still a great product!
- I was gifted this for my shower with my 4th who is now 5mths old. I had one 14 years ago with my first and it was complicated but did the trick. I love the ease of use this provides as far as tossing diapers and changing refills but I hate having to track down scissors every time I have to empty it. The old one I had was able to cut the liner before opening the pail thus keeping the odor tucked inside. With this one I have to open it cut it ( smell released) tie it up then tie the loose end and feed it back through.
- I love using it with so many diapers that I have to throw away, just have to be careful not to step on pedal to hard. Keeps all the smell away and I haven’t even added the scent attachments to it! 🙂
- As a first time mom, I read everywhere that this is an unnecessary purchase. I 100% disagree. After 8 months I finally caved and it is a definite favorite of mine. No stinky diaper odor here! I love the ease of the step pedal and it is the perfect height. No bending down necessary!
- I bought it today and it didn’t come with the starter refill, and it didn’t come with carbon filter…I’m not happy about this at all I paid over $30 for this this and it didnt come with what it was supposed to. I bought at the Alcoa, TN Walmart. So check before or right after you buy.