HA! HA! Hee! Hee! Elmos hysterical laugh is back! The magic of Tickle Me Elmo returns–redesigned for a whole new generation of fans! Little ones can start the hilarious fun when they press his tummy or squeeze his feet. First theyll hear Elmos contagious giggle. When they continue to squeeze and tickle Elmo, he laughs harder and harder until he starts to move and shake! Children cant help but giggle along when they hear his funny sayings and hysterical laughing sounds. Tickle Me Elmo is as silly, cuddly, and lovable as ever! Hes funny! Hes furry! You cant put this giggle monster down! 2 AA demo batteries included. Sesame Street and associated characters, trademarks and design elements are owned and licensed by Sesame Workshop. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.”
Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo:
- One of the most sought-after toys of the ’90s, redesigned for today’s generation
- Press Elmo’s tummy or squeeze his foot to hear his contagious laugh
- Tickle him more and he laughs harder and shakes
- Says funny phrases and makes different laughing sounds
- Soft and huggable
- Includes Elmo toy and instructions
- Ages: over 18 months – 4 years
- Powered by 2 x 1.5 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Demo batteries included
- My niece loves to laugh and now Tickle Me Elmo is helping her laugh every minute of the day! Not only does she play with Elmo all day but she’s started to take him to sleep with her as well and has been sleeping longer through the nights with her new favorite toy. My sister has told me that it’s the best present I’ve ever given her and I couldn’t be happier to hear that! I received this product at a discounted price in return for my unbiased review.
- The Tickle Me Elmo is the best toy for an adventurous kid and I’ve got proof. You know those toys that just keep going on and on with their sound byte? The Tickle Me Elmo is short, sweet, and not deafening loud. Know what that means? That’s a spot check on your kid. You know your kid is having fun and playing with Elmo every time you hear Elmo – and you don’t need to listen to a 60 second loop of Yo Gabba Gabba Party In My Tummy every time they’re playing. Now that is genius right there. An awesome, friendly, cuddly toy for night time and a spot checker for your kid during the day. It doesn’t get any better than that. He’s also bed friendly and can survive a scuffle with a small dog or two. Can’t go wrong with Elmo. I received this product at a discounted price in return for my unbiased review.
- Very glad that the classic tickle me Elmo is being released again! He is so cute and that signature laugh is contagious. Tickle his belly and Elmo lets out his infamous laugh and shakes. I gave this to my toddler and he enjoys playing with it. He laughs when Elmo laughs, which is very cute to watch. So far my toddler drags Elmo around everywhere he goes so I need to figure out how to clean him. Elmo is very soft but he does shed a bit so I would recommend giving him a good fluff or run him through with a lint remover first.
- Birthday gift for a 3 yr old boy. LOVED it! Glowed the whole day. Not too loud and seem durable. I received this product at a discounted price in return for my unbiased review.
- I gave this to my 2-year-old nephew, and it was a hit! He was a little shy at first, and he didn’t know what to make of the toy laughing and moving. But once he got over his shyness and figured out that Elmo laughed whenever he tickled his tummy, he was doing it non-stop. The toy is really soft, and it’s okay if the batteries run out and you lose the laughing/shaking because it’s basically a stuffed animal. Make sure to switch the toy from “Demo Mode” to “On” once you receive it! I received this product at a discounted price in return for my unbiased review.
- I purchased this product as a gift for my niece. I can’t wait for her to grow up playing with the toy I gave her. She is still an infant but when I showed her Elmo she lit up. Make sure you turn demo mode off! I received this product at a discounted price in return for my unbiased review.
- Nothing wrong with toy. My babies just not interested