Keep your home neat and organized with the Plano 4-Shelf Shelving Unit. Offering quick snap-fit assembly, this solid plastic shelving unit is easy to put together without tools. It’s ideal for attic, basement or garage storage, and holds up to 100 lbs per shelf, with a 16″ distance between each shelf. The heavy-duty plastic construction helps resist rust and impact.
Plano 4-Shelf Shelving Unit, White:
- White shelving unit is made of heavy-duty plastic
- Great for basement, attic or garage storage
- Resists rust and impacts
- Holds 100 lbs per shelf
- Distance between shelves: 16″
- Solid plastic shelving unit offers easy snap-fit assembly
- Plano 4-Shelf Shelving Unit Dimensions: 30″W x 14″D x 56″H
- This is my 2nd one of these. The first one I got a long time ago had end caps for the top shelf, to keep small items from falling down into the legs, but this time there were no caps… the leg “tubes” are open at the top (and bottom). Otherwise, it’s a great value. It’s sturdy enough, holds a lot of weight, and stores a surprising amount of things. My first one has been used for years to hold various car cleaning products in my garage. This one is for household cleaning products in a closet by our laundry room. Sure, they’re not especially attractive, but you can’t beat the price.
- I’ve bought several of these so they all line up. but the newer ones, the support shafts are slightly shorter.
- I required a shelf set 30″ wide that fit into a closet area. This product was the only one that I could find and it works well in that space.
- I thought that maybe this would be too flimsy to hold pantry items but it works really well! Even the canned goods fit and stay sturdy on it. Sturdier than it seems!
- Great use in the garage for items not used often in the house. I got two, one for my metalsmithing supplies and one for smaller kitchen gadgets that are not used in my everyday rotation. I am planning on getting at least two more. Having an organized garage is AWESOME. Well worth the price. Great for a laundry room or a pantry also. It’s great for storage in out of the way places, easy to assemble.
- Really easy to put together. It’s a little wobbly. You have to really push the legs in. That’s a tough if you have no strength. 4 stars because they give you these black things and the instructions are not clear on what to do with them.
- since its wobbly, decided to make 2 shorter shelf units. great for closets, laundry, bath/ anywhere you want to fit these shelves in. easy to assemble without instructions or tools. No instructions included. Just looked at the box. so don’t recycle the box until you assemble.
- It works great in the garage as I can organize my husbands stuff. Its a place he can hang up his coveralls and work clothes and also has a top shelf for his caps, skidoo helmet and work gloves.
- This is a great unit for the price. We put them at either end of a few closets in our house, and they add some much needed storage space. Ditto in our basement laundry and breezeway. Don’t overload them and they’ll work fine. They’re also a snap to put together I just wish they came in more sizes. Four starts instead of five for that, but I’m probably the odd man out on needing something like that. I do recommend these.
- Easy to put together and color was great for inside of the house. Unfortunately, the shelves began bowing a few days after stacking plastic containers of holiday decorations on shelves. The advertised weight load of 70 to 100 pounds is NOT true. I had less than 40 pounds on each shelf and the shelves bowed. I purchased three units because I thought they would be perfect… I returned all three after being very disappointed in the quality. Only purchase if you plan to place very light weight items on the shelves, otherwise search for more sturdy shelving.