Create the ultimate home entertainment system with the Pioneer VSX-523-K 5.1-Channel 140W AV Receiver. This Pioneer stereo receiver has five channels and Dolby TrueHD/Pro Logic/Dolby Digital Plus. It has Digital Core Engine with Texas Instruments Aureus DSP, and it features ultra HD (4K x 2K) pass-through and four HDMI inputs. The HDMI inputs provide connectivity for all of your sources like Blu-ray disc players, cable boxes, gaming consoles, and more. It’s also 3D-ready, so you can get the best experience possible from this receiver. It can charge your iPod, iPad or iPhone, saving you time. The Pioneer VSX-523-K 5.1-Channel 140W AV Receiver also offers playback and control for the new iPhone5 and iPad mini.
Pioneer VSX-523-K 5.1-Channel 140W AV Receiver:
- Five channels
- 140W per channel (6ohms x 1kHz, 1 percent 1-channel driven)
- 80W per channel (20Hz-20KHz, THD .08 percent at 8ohms FTC)
- Pioneer stereo receiver has Dolby TrueHD/Pro Logic/Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS Neo:6
- Digital Core Engine with Texas Instruments Aureus DSP
- 192kHz/24-bit DAC
- Four HDMI inputs, one HDMI output
- HDMI inputs provide connectivity for all of your sources like Blu-ray disc players, cable boxes, gaming consoles, and more
- Pioneer receivers are 3D-ready
- Ultra HD (4K x 2K) pass-through
- Charges iPod, iPad and iPhone
- Also offers playback and control for the new iPhone5 and iPad mini
- I was luck enough to purchase this unit at a reduced price making my deal that much sweeter, buts even at full price this unit delivers a lot of home theater features at a fantastic price. It replaces an older Sony unit that did not have the HDMI connections or up to date Dolby that I needed for my Blu-ray player. It was very easy to hook up and adjust. I would give it a 5 Star rating if it were not for the fact that it is lean on volume considering its power rating. However the sound is very clean and plenty for the small living room in which I have it. I considered another Sony and the similar Yamaha and Onkyo units. This Pioneer delivers the most “Bang for the Buck!”
- A great 5.1 receiver for the price. Plenty of features that make it a great beginning to a home theater system when price is important.
- Finished setting up my pioneer receiver. Very easy to set up. It sounds fantastic with my klipsch speakers and a jbl sub. Sound and power to spare.
- Reason not 5 stars. Requires the use of 1 RCA jack in order to see the menu options to use the Auto level Control microphone. Im not going to go backwards in technology to go forward.
- This was a great buy for my media room. Quick and easy set up and works all my game systems plus tv with one touch switch between them all. Setting up the surround sound was simple as well. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
- While it works with TWC television, it doesn’t work with NetFlix or Amazon. Both come in with stereo (2 channel) only.