This 1,200W Class-D 4-Channel Pioneer GM-D8604 Amp delivers a major boost to your sound. It has an extremely high power output capability, yet is 50 percent smaller than the GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers, offering versatile installation options. Its refined Class FD design ensures high-quality sound and superior performance. This Pioneer 4-channel amp is bridgeable with variable low pass and high pass filters, which are adjustable from 40 Hz to 500 Hz for added flexibility. The speaker level inputs allow you to connect your head unit directly without having to purchase separate adapters. The Pioneer car amplifier is made with durable circuitry and is equipped with safety features such as the protection control system.
Pioneer Gm-d8604 1,200W Class-D 4-Channel Amp:
- Class-D 4-channel bridgeable amp with variable HPF/LPF
- Compact design
- 1200W max power
- I’ve had a few systems. Put this in my 2003 dodge ram 2500. It’s pushing my front Kenwood 6×9 3 ways 6 1/2 jl kids and 2 1/4 tweeters nicely. Using a pioneer deh-x8800bhs head unit (i do recomend awesome controls). Great amp for what i wanted it to do.
- This amp is a beast! Really pushes the mids and highs on my infinity kappas. Don’t spend a lot of money on other name brand amps…this Pioneer has plenty of power!
- This amp is pushing my 12s fine . I had this amp for about a week . I have yet to run into any problems . Overall great amp . Makes my subs beat hard. Just using this temporarily .
- Have had it about and am very impressed, runs cools and has strong, clean power. Would be nice to have a bass boost, but I’m using to power four 6.5″ speakers and works perfectly! Highly recommended.
- Hopefully this amp will last better than the Boss amp that died after 2 years.
- My grandson requesed this product specifically and he was very satisfied with it.. Would recommend..
- I haven’t installed yet.