Philips AVENT SCF690/37 Natural 4 Ounce Bottle is the most natural way to bottle feed. The wide, breast-shaped nipple on the Natural bottle promotes natural latch-on so you can easily combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding. The unique comfort petals inside the nipple increase softness and flexibility without nipple collapse, and the innovative twin valve anti-colic newborn-flow nipple helps newborns feed comfortably and easily. The ergonomic shape makes it comfortable for parents to hold and easy for small fingers to grasp. Assembly is simple with only a few parts and the wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. The Natural bottle is made from polypropylene, a BPA-free material and works with all nipples and caps from the Natural line.
Philips AVENT Natural 4 Ounce Bottles, BPA-Free, 3-Pack:
- Wide, breast-shape and unique comfort petals promote natural latch-on and offer flexibility without nipple collapse
- Advanced anti-colic system with innovative twin-valve
- Ergonomic shape makes it easy to hold and wide neck makes it easy to fill and clean
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Includes 3 Natural 4 ounce bottles, 3 Natural Newborn nipples and 3 bottle caps
- Stages: 0+ months
- This bottle work super great. After 6weeks of only fully Breastfed baby we start trying bottle feeds and 3 types of bottle my baby would not take. Then we try the Avent and she accepted with no fight. I wish it would of been a first pick on bottle when I start trying bottles and not waist money on the others i tried first. Am very happy with Avent and so is my 3mont old now.
- These are a fantastic option for your breastfed baby. We had no issues using these bottles and going easily between bottle and breast. Would buy again!
- Great bottle for breastfed babies! Natural feeling nipple and great size. Most BF babies don’t ever need more than 5 ounces as mother’s milk changes in quality as they grow.
- I love this bottle as my baby feeds well from it, but 4 oz is a little tight if using formula. However I use this mostly for breastmilk. My only real complaint is the shape of the bottle, it feels like I’m holding a ball in front of my baby’s face. I want to see my baby feed and it might have helped if the bottle was slimmer.
- Im so excited to have bought this product, its durable , easy to clean my baby enjoys drinking out of these bottles im so happy to have used your store for this item thank you walmart
- Baby can easily transition from breast to bottle and back again without any issues. I would recommend these bottles for every mother.
- Excellent product used from birth. Watch out, however New moms, for the nipple # cause I accidentally bought 2s for my new born and later had to purchase 3s. All in all, great product.
- I know different babies prefer different bottles, but these were the ones our baby liked the best. I breastfeed and he is able to switch back and forth with ease. He wouldn’t nurse at all for the first seven weeks, so we had to pump and use bottles exclusively (he was a small baby), but then out of the blue he just started nursing like a pro one day and has been since (almost 5 months now). He uses these bottles daily at daycare (though he’s in the larger volume ones now) and nurses at home. We got the first flow nipples (size 0) to start because even the size 1 nipples were too fast for him. But it’s really easy to switch out nipple sizes.
- I recently switched bottles from dr Brown’s to avent, I am glad to said I switched the other brand was giving my newborn gas. I was not getting any sleep at all and ever since I bought Avent my baby sleeps throughout the night and no more gas. Happy I bought this baby bottle.
- This thing is more of a bother than useful. The vent system does not work. The little “notches” that are supposed to allow air to pass through for better flow never align. Whenever you try to align the notches and tighten the cap, the nipple locks in one spot and the notch moves as you tighten the cap. But if you do align the notches without tightening the caps, milk just spills out. And even when I did manage to align the notches AND tighten the cap, air still wasn’t passing through. I still had to remove the bottle to let air in before I continued to feed my baby. I think I’m going to just give these things away or try to sell them for 20 bucks. Even the 88¢ Walmart brand seems to be doing better than these high dollar bottles….