Prepare delicious meals quickly with the Philippe Richard 6-Qt Pressure Cooker. It can be used to cook food up to 70 percent faster than traditional methods, leaving you with more time to spend with your friends and family instead of in the kitchen. Designed to be energy efficient, this Philippe Richard pressure cooker preserves nutrients that are naturally found in foods and enhances flavors as its internal temperature rises above the normal boiling point of water. This allows roasts, stews, soups and vegetable dishes to cook faster without sacrificing taste. Beef, pork and other meats are tenderized naturally by steam that is created in the cooking process, resulting in succulent and moist roasts and other entrees. This aluminum pressure cooker also has a top equipped with a clamp that keeps the lid firmly in place, as well as a nozzle that releases steam safely. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Philippe Richard 6-Qt Pressure Cooker, Aluminum:
- Philippe Richard pressure cooker cooks up to 70% faster
- Energy-efficient aluminum pressure cooker has a top equipped with a clamp that keeps the lid firmly in place and a nozzle that releases steam safely
- Preserves nutrients that are naturally found in foods
- Enhances flavors as its internal temperature rises above the normal boiling point of water
- Cook roasts, stews, soups and vegetables faster
- Tenderizes beef, pork and other meats naturally, leaving them moist and succulent
- Philippe Richard 6-Qt Pressure Cooker comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Model# TTU-I9554
- I just recently purchased this pressure cooker so I have only used it three times. And all three times it did a great job. The book that comes with it doesn’t give you many recipes but I just Google what I am trying to make and come up with the right recipe. I won’t give up on my slow cooker but now I have options for slow and fast cooking.
- I am enjoying the experience however there are no real instructions. There are cooking times for individual foods but not combinations.
- The cost is great, and the product works as well as my “old” 6qt unit with less width and is taller too. It is a much lighter unit also. So much easier to handle. Cooked exact beans recipe, same time, came out great, and clean up was a snap.
- I have used this brand previously and had nothing but good experience with it, so when it came time to buy a new one I did not hesitate to buy another Philippe Richard. It cooks safely and accurately…some very good meals have come out of this pressure cooker. Also, the price was fantastic.
- Sent the product back did not use it so do not know how good or bad it would work. sent back because it was not the same product as in the picture. Even the picture in this rating is wrong.This picture shows a long handle on on side of the pan. in the package it only has the 2 short handles.
- I received my pressure cooker yesterday. I read to wash the ring and I did. I used to cook every with a pressure cooker. This one does not have the long handle, it has two short handles on each side. I hope I can get all of the meat I need to repair in it all at once. If not I can cook another batch just to try it out. Thank you Walmart for a bargain. I will get one for my daughter. It looks good, I hope it keeps its shine. Again thank you again Walmart for a great bargain!!!!!
- Bought this cooker for doing ribs. 2 cups apple cider vinegar 2 cups water cut ribs into thirds. When rocker starts 20 minutes. Finished in the oven with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce at 450 degrees. YUM Great price and easy to clean.
- I bought this cooker last year. Initially it worked okay, even though it did not build enough pressure. But after few uses the steam started coming out from the sides. It makes really loud noises too due to steam coming out of the gasket. Its a piece of trash. Other reviewers have same comments. Dont waste your money on this garbage.