The Parsons Twin Metal Ledge Platform Bed features a simple, modern design with a minimalist feel. Crafted with a vibrant tubular steel frame, this bed includes a flexible support system for durability. The simple industrial style of the Parsons Twin Metal Ledge Platform Bed makes it an ideal sleep solution for compact living spaces. The bed provides ample support for a restful sleep with its European flex slat support system. The frame is made of durable, powder-coated steel with a stylish red or black finish. The Parsons Twin Metal Ledge Platform Bed can be used with any twin-sized mattress (sold separately); no box spring is needed.
Parsons Twin Ledge Platform Bed:
- Industrial-Style Platform Bed
- Simple Minimalist Styling
- European Flex Slat Support System
- Steel Construction
- Powder-Coated Black or Red Finish
- Mattress and Box Spring Sold Separately
- Arrives in 1 Box
- 1-Year Warranty
- Box Spring Not Required
- Twin Assembled Dimensions: 79.00″L x 43.00″W x 12.00″H
- Mattresses Sold Separately.
- Easy to put together, easy to understand instructions. Looks exactly like the picture. Seems well made.
- Easy to put together. Looks great. sturdy. a good buy !
- This bed is easy to assemble and it looks great on my teen’s bedroom. I love that it doesn’t need a box spring! It looks great and it feels strong! Amazing value!
- I had read reviews and was sure I had made the right decision… Easy to assemble, nice design, delivered on time…
- I love it I’m a bigger girl but the bed has no problems with it great buy
- Easy to assemble, seems fairly sturdy. Fits my need at a great price.
- It arrived quickly and was very well packed. The key to assembly is to not tighten the bolts until it is all together, then go back around and tighten them all. Very strong and sturdy design. It does stick out beyond the mattress and if you aren’t used to it, it can be a real shin buster in the dark night.
- Love the modern design. It was easy to put together, and the price is excellent. I like that it floats and is easy to clean underneath.
- I thought that there would be an actual platform, not slats. The slats are curved upward so we had to buy one of our kids a new mattress since his mattress had a built in bunkie board. They were easy to put together, look nice and are holding up nicely. The corners will get you though! We put child safety corners on them to protect shins and knees. I am very happy with them. Simple, sturdy and look nice.
- I love how it’s so easy to set it up. I did it all by myself (i’m a mom) and got this for my son. It took about 2 hrs or less to set it up (instructions are only pictures no wording or etc.) It is simple and sturdy. The only thing i was hoping is that it should be all made out of metal. the parts that goes under the mattress that lays across are woods. which by means, NO JUMPING ON BED!!. overall is great but will definitely need to upgrade once my son grows more (which i hope not yet). great buy for it’s price.
- It was just what we needed. It was a bit hard to put together. We found that we had to make sure not to tighten the bolts until we lined the others up.
- All the reviews about setup difficulties got me worried but setup was the easiest thing! As long as you sort out all the parts in the beginning as seen in the instructions, setting up this bed can be done in less than an hour. The instructions are concise but clear. The bed frame looks great, is pretty sturdy, and doesn’t squeak. The only comments I have is that the bowed wooden slats will hit the support beams when you lay down but the bed frame is very sturdy and this doesn’t interfere with sleeping comfort. Also, it wasn’t a huge issue for me but I just didn’t expect the bed frame to be flat on the top so it really is a platform bed and you rest your bed on top; there is no indent or lowered space that your mattress fits right into. 10/10 would recommend to a friend 🙂
- The description was not to my expectation