- Fuels hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage
- Conditions hair with micro-moisturizers that wrap every strand for long lasting softness and manageability*
- Lightweight conditioning Sheer Volume formula helps give immediately noticeable volume, lift and control*
- Gentle enough to use on chemically treated hair
Warning Text: not available
Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Instructions: Massage into wet hair after shampooing, paying special attention to ends. Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for use on permed or color-treated hair.
- This product leaves my hair soft and manageable. Its similar to Wen product’s which I can no loner afford. I like it and will continue to use it. And its smells good to me. No problems good product overall here. My hair is Beautiful.Thank u…
- I received this shampoo and conditioner and hoped that it would provide the volume that my limp hair needed. It was great and really gave me some much needed life into my dull hair. Very moisturizing and doesn’t weigh down my hair.
- This gave me the volume I needed however it did weigh down my curls and left them messy. My opinion is the silicone are most likely the cause of my curls being weighed down. If you are not a curly girl and don’t wear your curly hair everyday like me, then you will love this. I received this free from ifluenster to try and review.
- I was impressed with how thick and moisturizing this conditioner was! Usually my hair would fall flat because moisture but it didn’t. It was a thick formula that applied/rinsed easily. Great value for what you get. Thank you influenster for letting me try this for free
- I love this shampoo and conditioner. Truly add volume to my hair, it cleans really well, smells fantastic and doesn’t leave any greasy/slimy residue. I am a big fan now. LOVE IT!
- There’s a reason this product went from 5 star reviews to 1 star–the new formula is terrible. It leaves hair greasy, flat and it smells terrible. My wife used to buy dozens of bottles every shopping trip. The only alternative now is the store brand that still has quaternium. Still looking for a better alternative.