Open the doors and bring in the whole gang. This Pacific Play Tents Super Duper 4 Kid Play Tent is so large that two moms and three kids have room to play inside. Designed especially large for added play value, this indoor/outdoor tent is part of Pacific Play Tent’s “Silver Series.” This giant indoor/outdoor play tent is made to be kid tough with a waterproof floor and patented G-3 shock-corded fiberglass, PU-coated pole system. This Pacific Play Tents Super Duper 4 Kid Play Tent has a Velcro front door closure and two tunnel ports with roll down flaps. A full mesh top has been added for extra ventilation and gives Mom a full view of what’s going on inside.
Pacific Play Tents Super Duper 4 Kid Play Tent:
- Indoor/outdoor tent
- The Super Duper play tent is designed especially large for added play value
- Made to be “kid tough”
- Velcro front door closure
- 2 tunnel ports with roll down flaps
- Full mesh top for added ventilation
- Durable, waterproof floor
- Patented G-3 shock-corded fiberglass, PU-coated pole system
- 70 denier, 170T polyester taffeta
- Flame retardant, meets CPAI-84 and ASTM F963 safety standards
- 2 moms and 3 kids have room to play inside
- Adult assembly required
- Tent dimensions: 58″W x 58″D x 46″H
- Box dimensions: 17″L x 17″W x 3″H
- GREAT PRODUCT, SUPER EASY TO PUT UP (LESS THAN 5 MINUTES) , DURABLE AND PLENTY OF ROOM FOR 3 TODDLER GRANDKIDS . USING INDOORS FOR NOW TILL THE WEATHER GETS WARMER
- My grandchildren are one year & 3 years they have enjoyed the tent; however, will not stay alone inside without others.
- I bought this for my sons play room and while it is a little bigger than I expected, it is still great and he loves it. Make sure you have room when setting it up – but otherwise fairly ease to put together no tools necessary or required.
- When I showed the unopened box to my 7 year old grandson, he was playing a game on Papa’s iPhone. He caught a glimpse, immediately laid it down and said “I’m OFF THE ELECTRONICS!”
- Purchased this item for our two granddaughters and they love it. Set it up and they slept in it every night for the first week.
- I grew tired of rigging blankets and sheets over tables and chairs creating tents for my grandkids and and decided to buy an actual tent. I wish I would have bought this months ago. After reading reviews I decided on this one and love it. I put it together in five minutes by myself, The fabric is very sturdy the size is perfect because it’s not too small and my three and five-year-old grandkids absolutely don’t want to come out of it. It stays up in my bonus room with blankets and pillows and that’s where they run to every time they come over. Love this!
- I bought this for my 6 year old grandson. We have used this inside and outside too. It’s easy to put up and take down. My grandson and his friend loves it.
- This tent is perfect for my son, he’s 6 years old. I also have to daughters who’s 11 and 14 and some days they would sleep in it with him. It’s very spacious easy to put up and take down. They use it for inside playtime.
- The red pole snapped in two in two days. It is much smaller than it looks. Now it’s just a heap on the ground. Not happy with it at all. Blowing away in the wind and all that….nope.