The Ozark Trail 350 Lumen Flashlight is a powerful full-sized flashlight with an incredible 350 Lumens of light output. The Cree high powered LED and textured reflector throw a uniform beam pattern 230 Meters. The Ozark Trail 350L Flashlight runs on four low cost AA batteries (Duracell batteries included) and is constructed of high quality materials including aerospace grade aluminum and a tough polycarbonate lens.
Ozark Trail Flashlight, 350 Lumens:
- Ultra bright CREE LED technology
- Aircraft grade aluminum
- High/low settings
- Micro-textured reflector
- Impact-resistant construction
- Lifetime bulb
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (Duracell batteries included)
- Tested to ANSI FL1 Standards: High: 350 Lumens, 2 hr Run Time, 230 M Beam Distance, 1 M Impact Resistance; Low: 68 Lumens; 46 hr Run Time; 96 M Beam Distance
- Attention California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- I highly recommend this flashlight to EVERYONE!!! I have over 20 lights ranging from 100-400 lumens and this 350 lumen flashlight is the brightest. It’s even brighter than my surefire 300 lumen light ($180) get some rechargeable AA’s and enjoy the dark with this super bright light!! Trust me it’s worth it! Planning on buying a 2nd one and also buying the 600 lumen light! I’ve had this light almost a year and use it DAILY and it has NEVER let me down and I work in an automotive shop. We use and abuse all of our flashlights, everyone else has blown their LED light bulb mine is still going strong!! GREAT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!
- I use this light daily, as a professional that needs to see into tight spaces. It is very durable, has been dropped numerous times and is subjected to much worse than many folks can conceive on a daily basis. It works, it does what it needs to do, and I trust it. You can too.
- Wow I wasn’t expecting much but this is one of the brightest flashlights I’ve ever had throwing the maglight in the trash
- This is a very good light even on low and on high it is very bright. It is made of metal and is very sturdy. You can just tell that it is of very good quality. It is just what I wanted it to be and at a good price.
- This flashlight is exactly as described. Very good & comes with the batteries! The 2 light settings are perfect for what is needed. The low is nice to light a path while the high is extremely bright for when you really need the extra brightness. Good construction too!
- Hi or low,no strobe .good quality
- good flashlight for everyday use
- The light goes off my itself while you’re using it. The longer you use it, the shorter the time is that it stays on. I end up hitting the button continuously to keep it on. In the rare circumstances where it stays on, you can’t turn it off. I rarely used this flashlight and at 6 months, it failed. Walmart would not refund, exchange, repair, or take any responsibility for their branded product. I replaced it with a Rayovac. I’ll see how that works out.