Keep your outdoor event protected from the sun and from rain with the Ozark Trail 20′ x 10′ Canopy. It comes in handy during cookouts, picnics and sporting events. This Ozark Trail tent sets up quickly and easily without the use of straps, tools, cables or other loose parts. The frame is constructed with a rust-resistant steel and it comes with a water-resistant fabric top, making it durable, as well as able to withstand the outdoor elements. Four attached guy lines keep it upright while telescoping legs and a trigger mechanism enable height adjustment for easy set-up. The canopy fabric is made with a heavy-duty 150D polyester for reliable shade and water protection. Ground stakes are included for stability. This Ozark Trail canopy also comes with a wheeled bag for convenient storage and transport between uses. Place it in your backyard or another outdoor venue.
Ozark Trail 20′ x 10′ Canopy:
- Instant set-up
- 200 sq ft of shade coverage
- Heavy-duty 150D polyester fabric
- Steel frame with a straight leg design
- Sets up quickly without straps, cables and loose parts
- Leg dimensions: 28mm x 28mm, 22mm x 22mm
- 10 ground stakes secure and stabilize canopy
- Ozark Trail tent includes wheeled bag for easy transport
- Top dimension: 20′ x 10′
- Peak height: 115″
- 6-month limited warranty
- Color: white
- So far this canopy is exactly what I wanted. My husband and I set it up in less than 10 mins. I like that the inside of the cover is silver, it should reflect the light well at night. Also I was really happy with the price (on sale for $139.00). I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars only because we haven’t taken it to a fair yet.
- Value for your money is what this instant canopy gives you!!
- This is my first tent I have purchased. It was a great price that is of great quality. The tent was easy to set up, take down and store away.
- The canopy is awesome and easy to assemble (with 2 people). The only negative was the outer case- it has 2 plastic feet and 2 plastic castor wheels that arrived broken. It wasn’t enough for me to return because it was just the case to store it. Still recommend- my friends thought the canopy was great. 4 stars.
- product is exactly as described. sets up in 5-10 minutes and is very easy to maneuver.
- Opened it up when i first recived it to set it up. Definately recommend 2 people for setup, once its up it looks good and seems to work well again since i havent used it wuite yet. I was disapointed that Rolling case that came with it had a wheel that was broken most likely due to shipping but still a disappointment
- I bought this tent not only once but twice like an idiot. The first tent came with one of the legs bent. The second one came with the leg completely broke off. I would not recommend this to anyone.