The Ozark Trail Bolt X2 Kayak is perfect for navigating the waters over the summer. Includes one boat,two Dual-Bladed Aluminum oars, a hand pump, a pressure gauge and a carrying bag.
Ozark Trail 2-Person Bolt Inflatable Kayak with 2 Oars, Pump and Carry Bag:
- Includes one boat, two Dual-Bladed Aluminum Oars, Air Hammer Inflation Pump, a pressure gauge and a carrying bag
- The Ozark Trail Bolt X2 Kayak is perfect for navigating the waters over the summer
- Designed with a two removable fins for directional stability, carrying handles for easy portage and integrated drain valve for easy draining
- Includes two adjustable seats with storage compartments
- Maximum load: 374 lbs
- This inflatable kayak is extremely easy to inflate. Once acquainted with the procedure it takes only a few minutes to do. The hand pump works easily and efficiently. The weight of the kayak is light so my wife and I can carry it with no problems. Stores away in its carry bag that fits in the car trunk for easy moving to launch site. All in all, inexpensive way to enjoy the water.
- i have had a sevylor 2 person kayak for 16 years. its still is ok but its getting old. it had some design issues though i loved it dearly. it was a little harder to keep it going straight when there was cross wind or currents. you would have to paddle a lot harder on one side to keep it straight during these conditions, for the most part it was not a problem which is why i used it for so many years. any way lets talk about the bolt. it is better in almost every way and i will explain, 1 it is far straighter rowing due to 2 detachable skegs one on back one on front. my old kayak has a 1 inch deep flexible skeg which is why it is not very effective. 2 it accelerates much faster because is seems more hydrodynamic underneath and it is much lighter than my old one. 3 it comes with a pressure gauge, and oars the guage is nice to prevent over pressurizing. about longevity i cannot talk about because that takes 10 to 15 years to know. i do feel this kayak is not as puncture resistant as my old one. my old one has the main pvc shells with pvc tubes on the inside. this explains the extra weight. so while it is not as puncture resistant it should be much easier to repair since i dont have to remove any tubes. my old kayak you had to pull the inner tubes out and the access zippers were completely corroded and destroyed by 5 years. they should of used plastic zippers. and after cleaning the old kayak you still have a mildew odor since it gets into the inner tubes an crevices. one other disadvantage is it does not have a huge weight capacity. any way for calm water i think this is a great kayak and i am enjoying it a great deal. i usually kayak in channel islands marina and various lakes and slow moving rivers throughout california and oregon. my wife notices the better control and lightness of this one and gives it a thumbs up.
- my boy friend notices the better control and lightness of this one and gives it a thumbs up.