Enjoy spending time outdoors with friends and family with the Ozark Trail Instant Canopy. The Instant Canopy provides 144 square-feet of cooling shade and 50+ UV protection. Have your canopy setup in just minutes, simply extend the one-piece steel frame, attach the canopy top, adjust the legs with the easy push-button system to the desired height and you’re ready! The top features dual roof vents and is easily attached with hook and loop fasteners to the canopy frame. The Ozark Trail Instant Canopy is great for camping, tailgating, fairs/festivals, and many other outdoor events and activities.
Ozark Trail 12′ x 12′ Instant Canopy:
- Sets up in just minutes
- 144 sq ft of shade
- Easy push-button system for quick setup and takedown
- Heavy-duty polyester canopy and durable steel frame
- Canopy includes mesh pocket for small item storage, two roof vents and mesh panels for added ventilation
- Durable telescoping 3-position steel frame and feet for use on concrete or dirt
- 50+ UV protection
- Includes wheeled carry bag
- Measures: 12′ x 12′
- Center Height: 122″
- 6-Month limited warranty
- Attention California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- This is a very good canopy. It is very complicated when folded up and took a few minutes to figure it out. You should use 2 people to put this up – it is SO much easier with 2.
- Very nice Canopy but it did take two of us to put it up. Please be sure to use the tie downs or there is no way this canopy would survive even a little wind.
- Haven’t put up yet but it looks very nice and received it very quickly from WalMart.
- Bought this to replace another smaller sized one. Old one worked great so expect same from this canopy by same manufacture. Also bought the sun screen addition as my old one was for smaller canopy. Purchased separately but color was perfect match. Have not fully erected the canopy due to weather but did unpack to examine and it appears to be sound.
- I purchased the 12 x 12 canopy to expand outdoor dry area in rain–we were having a party. worked great. then i used next to my RV in the rain and it was like we had an outdoor patio. Really nice. i tied it to the RV to secure it. The only complaint i have is the clips used to secure the tie downs. they are kind of cheesy. But, a couple half hitches do the trick just fine. Can’t wait to use in the summer on hot day for shade!
- This was great for an outdoor party. Very sturdy and secure. Great price!
- Item pops up in mere minutes and covers a large (144 sq ft) plot. This is a well-built canopy–highly recommend!
- Purchased the 12×12 canopy for tailgating and camping. We’ve been very impressed with most Ozark trail products so figured this canopy would also not disappoint. First time putting it up two metal legs snapped.