You’ll be amazed at the interior space and ceiling height of this 12-person tent. It features ventilation galore with six windows, a mesh roof and screenroom! It’s weather-tight and wind-stable and, in spite of its size, it sets up easily with two people. Two doors allow separate exit/entry from each room. You can also unzip the center divider and convert the tent into one huge room.
Ozark Trail 12-Person Cabin Tent with Screen Porch:
- 86″ cathedral ceiling
- Straight wall design creates a roomy interior
- Multiple storage pockets for organization
- 54 sq foot screen room
- Floor size: 14′ x 12′
- Center height: 86″
- Sleeps up to 12 people
- Sewn-in room divider provides stability and creates 2 rooms
- Fits up to 4 queen air mattresses
- E-port provides easy access for an extension cord
- Set up time: 20 minutes
- Taped fly seams prevent leakage
- 2-3 season tent
- Model# W660
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains one or more chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm.
- For product questions, replacement parts or an extra copy of the set up instructions, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-325-4121.
- the tent worked great with 6 people. tons of room. i love it!
- Well first of all it takes two people to put up this tent correctly. One person putting this up is a handful plus you risk breaking the poles. Once up it’s beautiful large , roomy and plenty of venalation. The porch is nice but you can’t leave the doors open inside because bugs will get into the tent if that’s a issue. The one pole did snap at the very end which didn’t hold up well in strong winds. Things you must do to this tent A) Scotch Guard Right Away it’s waterproofed at factory but spend the time and 10 Bucks for extra protection. B) Buy the heavy duty tent spiked for added strength if strong winds do arise trust me this is important. C) Tarp the tent once up it protects it from sun damage and gives you better rain protection. D) If you want the full use of the porch tarps on the floor and seal the bottom with heavy duty tape it made the porch visable. The tent straight out of the case is okay but not advisable if you run into unexpected weather systems
- I moved into this tent at the end of June and moved out of January 1st. I was in and out of the tent no less then 5 times a day. The zippers were still good. I lived in it full time. It withstood the sun, wind, and ran. What finally did the tent in was 4 inches of snow.
- Wonderful tent – such a great deal. I bought this tent reguardless of some bad reviews and I love it. Everybody was impressed with it including myself – it is massive! U really could fit 12 people in there no problem And its easy to put up 10/10 in every aspect
- Perfect for a spacious set-up. We use this for 4 people, sometimes 2, with 2 queen air mattresses. A few notes: Durable tent. 20 min set up for 2 people; from truck to complete. Porch entry is nice, and is a great extra barrier from mosquitoes. 10 minute break-down. I recommend buying 10 of the Walmart $.97 nail stakes for rocky terrain. I set up two overlapping tarps under the floor for extra protection from rocks and debris, extend to cover porch area. With a floor mat in porch this kept the tent very clean. Happy Camping!
- This tent is great! Just perfect for our family of 4. We’re new to camping, but my husband & I had it up in about 20 minutes. It is HUGE inside and easily held 2 queen air mattresses, a crib mattress and a dog bed. Plenty of room for gear. The E-port was nice and the plastic loops at the center point of the roof were perfect to hang a small light/fan combo. Best part about this tent is the screened in porch. It easily holds 4 camping chairs & we can even add a small table. No tent flooring in the porch means my kids can eat there…avoid flies & wasps … be a little messy & mom has little clean up! We are very excited for more adventures with our tent! Great experience so far…especially for the low price!
- This tent has done very well for me. Purchased it for a specific trip, which happend to be on the edge of hurricane Matthew. Lots of rain/wind and this tent stayed dry. We were not directly in the hurricane, just received some tropical storms as a result. Much bigger than I expected. Easy to put up. My only issue was trying to hang this huge thing out to dry.
- This was my first time camping so didn’t know what to expect, but tent went up easy and had plenty of room, but do recommend a pillow.
- I don’t know how there is even one single good review for this tent. It being spacious doesn’t mean anything it you can’t use it because it is torn, constantly collapsing, poles are broken or ripped or the floor is leaking. Worst money I have ever spent. We were overjoyed to find this especially at the price and are now equally disappointed. I don’t see how a company that is know for making tents ever let this one be made!