The Ozark Trail 11-Person Instant Cabin Tent with Private Room features an open cabin with an extra attached back room. This unique cabin style tent features a large front awning for protected tent entry and has a 76-inch ceiling height for ample headroom. Use the included room divider and back room door to create three separate living spaces, or keep them open for panoramic views from the six large windows and mesh ceiling. Setup takes less than two minutes! No assembly is required. With poles pre-attached to the tent, simply unpack, unfold and extend. Stay organized and connected with internal pocket organizers and an electrical cord access port. In addition, this tent comfortably fits two queen airbeds or up to 11 campers (eight in main cabin plus three in private room) in sleeping bags on the floor.
Ozark Trail 11-Person Instant Cabin with Private Room, Green:
- Sets up in under 2 minutes
- No assembly required: poles pre-attached to tent
- Sleeps 11, fits 2 queen air mattresses
- Private back room and included room divider allow for 3 separate living spaces
- Protected tent entry with large front awning
- 6 large windows and mesh panel ceilings for amazing views and great ventilation
- Includes rainfly with factory sealed seams
- Electrical cord access
- Room divider included
- Gear organizer included
- Carry bag included
- Tent stakes included
- Measures 14′ x 14′
- Height: 76″
- Very pleased with purchase. great quality and price very good. set up was very easy.
- Larger than expected. Took it out first time last weekend. Got into very with dynamic conditions and it held up great. Looking forward to using it for years.
- We were looking for a large tent that would be tall enough for me to stand in (I am 5ft 9in), a queen matress, our twin boys as they grow, a larger dog kennel and room for our stuff, all without being too big to take on Cub Scout campouts. I love larger tents because they give you options in the case of rain or unbearable winds. This Tent isn’t as large as I would lie to eventually have but it is a very good size. We were going to use the back room for my husband and I to sleep in but the boys have claimed it as their own and they are still young enough that they both fit, perfectly, and will for a while. The shape of the footprint makes it a bit aquarium for using one ground cover (to protect from moisture) but using two tarps works out fine. I like the awning over the doors, it has helped us on our campouts while trying to avoid the sun, I just wish it were attached to the tent so we didn’t have to have the rain fly on all the time to use the awning. The layout works really well for us because the boys (and all of their stuff) can be thrown in the back room where our air matress goes on one side of the main cabin with all of our gear and a dog kennel can fit on the other side with space around the center to spare for putting chairs to get out of the elements or changing without having to do it hunched over or wiggling on the floor. We have not had the tent in any major rains yet so I can’t attest to the water resistance. I love the green because I like to “accessorize” when camping (pinwheels, knomes, lights) and the green makes that easier and looks beautiful against any shade of foliage the seasons have, it is also easier to see your tent because not many are this color green. I also love that I can set the tent up one my own, if need be, since my husband doesn’t usually make it to our campsites until after dark due to work obligations. I candefinitely see us using this tent for a long time to come!
- This is our 3rd tent, as the other two were actually too big. But with our 6 yr old boy, this one is perfect as it gives him his own room, or bunkhouse. The width is perfect for 2 queen size blow up mattresses on the ends, allowing plenty of walkway in between to get to the back nook. The back nook area has enough room for a full sized air mattress and room to put your bags. The set up was easy enough. I don’t know about 2 minutes, but fast enough. Maybe 2 minutes for the main tent, but a little longer for the bump out area and the rain fly. The zippers are not easy to use, unless you use one hand to stretch it for a straighter pull. But plenty of air flow through the big windows. I actually like the awning! Spacious enough to provide shade. Overall, we really like it, and are keeping this one for some time! Folds up nicely when done, but will take some effort to get the air out so it fits in the bag. Once it’s in, the bag zips up nice and easy, and in the SUV it goes. This is great for a smaller family where the kid(s) can have their own private space. Or use it to store and hide your gear. Our next trip we will have a King size air mattress and 2 fold up chairs, and try to make it more cozy in there. The kid pop out will still be the same, and that’s how he wants it! I’d say get it, you’l like it!
- So far we’ve only used it once but it was a great tent!! Very spacious. We put our baby’s pack in play in the private room with a folding chair and it work like a nursery! The set up took a bit longer than it says it will but we were setting up in the dark. My only complaint is it’s very difficult to fold up. Basically looks like a big mess all bunched up right now but we will keep practicing how to get it to fold nicely.
- I purchased this for my husband. He is an experienced camper and has put up many tents. First time he put tent up it took him about 45 seconds and that was by himself. Keep in mind he is very experienced at this. He was extremely happy at how well it went up. Took s little longer to take down but he said that’s because it was his first time. He is also OCD about stuff so he takes time repacking so that it goes back up easy again. He is taking it for a long weekend trip. We shall see how it fairs.
- I was so excited to use this tent this past weekend. The first opportunity that I had to set it up was in the woods (not enough room in my small apartment.) One of the legs would not extend (wouldn’t budge.) Fought with it for an hour to no avail. Unfortunately the box that it came in was destroyed in the rain (car camping was our only option for the weekend.) I am hoping that WalMart accepts the return since it is no longer in its original packaging. I would not recommend this tent. After reading the reviews, it looks like this is a relatively common problem. 🙁