Powerful performance at the touch of a button! The Oster Versa Performance Blender is superiorly designed with a 1000-watt motor and matching speed to crush ice, make smoothies, whole juices, puree soups, chop veggies and more. The BPA-free, Eastman Tritan, plastic jar combined with the reversing blades option creates a forceful blending vortex as ingredients are pushed from the walls of the jar, down into the blade, giving restaurant-quality results every time. The pre-programmed settings on this Oster Versa blender with food processing and Blend N’ Go accessories take the guesswork out of mixing. Featuring a number of accessories, including a five-cup food processor, this blender has the power to turn every party into a success, whipping up homemade salsa, guacamole and dips with ease.
Combine fruits and veggies with this black Oster performance blender to take them on the run with the Blend ‘N Go Cups two 20 oz bottles, which can perform double duty as water bottles throughout the day. A seven-year warranty and recipe booklet are included.
Oster Versa Performance Blender with Food Processing and Blend N’ Go Accessories, Black:
- Powerful: 1100W motor for blending fruits and vegetables smoothly without chunks
- Black Oster performance blender has a 64-ounce BPA-Free Tritan plastic Jar, 5-cup food processor with slicing/shredding disk and chopping blade, two 20-oz Blend’n Go cups
- Control: Combination of manual settings for precise control as well as pre-programmed settings to do the thinking for you
- Oster Versa Performance Blender with Dual Direction Blade Technology: Blades alternate forward and backward; drawing food and frozen ingredients into the blade giving perfect results time after time
- 7-year warranty
- Oster Versa blender with food processing and blend n’ go accessories model# BLSTVB-103-000
- I haven’t tried it yet with other food items (salsa, dip, etc.) but it makes excellent smoothies! No ice chunks!
- I did some research and think this blender was the best value. I mainly wanted a blender with the power to make sauces out of nuts. Haven’t tried the nuts yet, but it does a great job on ice and vegetables. Great smoothies. The food processor add-on works much better than the one I’ve been using for years.
- I was looking for a powerful machine that would not bog down when blending frozen fruit in smoothies. (My twenty five year old Hamilton Beach blender just couldn’t handle the frozen fruit, nor the ice in many smoothie recipes without overheating) This machine does a wonderful job with the frozen fruit, and ice. I have not tried the blend and go cups, or the food processor attachment yet, but they should come in handy when the garden comes in.
- I don’t have much experience with other blenders to make a fair comparison, but all I know is that I saw it, purchased it and I’m loving it.
- We ordered this after having issues making smoothies with our old blender and our food processor broke. So initially we were looking at buying two separate appliances. After seeing the reviews and price on this one, we ordered it. The item came fairly quickly and we set it up. It was a little unclear before looking at the instructions how to use the blend and go cups, but it soon became clear. So far we’ve really only made smoothies in it, but the cycle button makes it a breeze. The reverse function and the blade design make a nice smoothie. It is quite loud as most powerful blenders are. The whole jar assembled with the lid don’t quite fit under our cabinets, but these are small things. As long as it keeps functioning like this, it’s a great blender for the money. We can’t wait to try the included food processor attachment.
- Bought this for my parents for christmas and it has so many feature an a lot of power i like the flexibility of having the two smaller travel cups its easy to clean over all good item
- I compared this blender side by side to two higher priced brand names, and this 1100 Watt powerful machine blends almost just as good as the other guys… I say almost because it takes a few seconds longer to achieve the consistency of a smoothie. I’ve made green smoothies, ice cream, fruit sorbet, Frappuccino, and they all have come out yummy. I particularly love the ability to run the blades in reverse, which sucks everything towards the blender. The food processor is a bonus, and it speeds up making salads, dips, sauces. It works just like any practical food processor. The height is also perfect, as it fits perfectly on my kitchen counter, under the cabinets.
- This blends all ingredients well and methodical. Meaning the 72 ounce container allows you to put everything in the blender and it mix all up ensuring that nothing is sitting at the top or bottom of blender. It’s quick and very easy to clean. I love it! It is a time saver for me in the mornings. I blend, pour in bottle (they come with product), rinse blender and go.
- I bought this specifically to make smoothies with. The first few smoothies I made were great, very well blended, so I thought I made a good decision in buying this particular blender. The last time I used it, it got so hot in the time it took to blend one smoothie that it melted the bottom of the container to the base of the blender. Keep in mind I only used this about six times, only used the smoothie setting, and only blended fruits, milks, and chia seeds. It’s a shame, because I liked the look of this blender and, of course, the price of this blender. But, I would not recommend.