The Oster Immersion Hand Blender is a must-have food processor in every kitchen. This white Oster Blender with chopper and cup features a powerful 250-watt motor that ensures superior performance. Apart from blending, you can also chop vegetables using the chopper attachment that comes along with this stainless steel hand blender. Plus, with this white Oster blender you can manage the speed settings with the variable speed dial that has high/low settings. The stainless-steel S-blade of this 250-watt Oster Hand Blender is of high quality, ensuring a durable performance. The blending rod is detachable, so that you will find it easy to clean. Includes blending/measuring cup and dual purpose lid. 1-year limited warranty. This Oster Hand Blender measures 14″L x 3″W x 3″H so it doesn’t take up too much space when it’s not in use.
Oster Immersion Hand Blender, White:
- Powerful 250W motor for exceptional performance
- Includes chopper attachment for large tasks
- Variable speed dial with high/low setting
- Multi-speed control for versatile blending
- Stainless-steel S-blade for durability
- Detachable blending rod for easy cleanup
- Includes blending/measuring cup and dual purpose lid
- Color: white
- 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 14″L x 3″W x 3″H
- Model# 002605-001-015
- I bought this for making pureed soups. I really got tied of bringing out the food processor and most of all, hated the clean up. This unit has a chopper Bowl (haven’t used yet) and a measuring vase that is in cc. The owners manual gives the conversion to ozs. I use the stick Blender for chopping up and pureeing partially boiled veggies, fish and chicken in order to make pureed foods. I always make 2 qrts. at a time and remove the sauce pan from the stove to cool a bit before immersing the stick blender in the pan and pureeing. The Power unit is heavy, insulated (not water proof) has super power and does an excellent job. Cleaning the ‘Stick’ is a breeze. I really-really like it!! IMPORTANT: This unit is not for chopping ice or frozen items. It says that in the owners manual but not on the box. I thought it may double for a Cocktail Maker Chopping Ice, but it is not recommended for that. So beware!!! NOT FOR CHOPPING ICE!!! Otherwise…??…. I’m real happy with the purchase of this quality product. Does a great job!!
- I received this hand blender as a gift and enjoyed it so much that I gave one to each of my daughters. It’s not a top-of-the line item, but, for the money, it has done everything I expected and I’m satisfied.
- I have had this about a week. My old hand held blender was in bad shape but still worked. This one is so much better. Old one had plastic gaurd over blades, if I used it in hot gravy or to whip hot potatoes, it would warp out of shape. I managed to heat it and mold it back over and over again, but still looked awful, bent up and stained. This stainless steel guard is great. The power is double what my old one has. So hang on to it. Love the power. I use it every day for smoothies, diet shakes and even to chop garlic for shrimp scampi. Placed peeled garlic cloves in scampi sauce, garlic completely blended into sauce. Just possibly can take the place of a lot of my big blenders, choppers, etc. If I had just one blender in my kitchen this would be it.
- This hand blender is perfect for my needs. I love the chopping container – use it to make pico de gallo, small batches of oat flour, veggies for soup for one or two! The taller measuring container is great for mixing smoothies, milk shakes, tomatoes for sauces, even pancake/waffle batter. The motor is powerful enough to handle most jobs, so far everything I’ve tried it on. It’s heavy but not so heavy that it’s uncomfortable to use. And I love the shape – fits my hand perfectly so it’s easy to control. The buttons & speed dial are placed where they are very convenient to use. Cleaning is a breeze, too. I just fill a tall glass or jar, or the container if I used it, with hot soapy water & run the blender in it for a few seconds then rinse & dry. All in all, this was an ideal purchase.
- This is a fantastic tool for prepping in the kitchen! I use the blender to make salsa and guacamole several times a week. I use the immersion tool to blend my homemade soups, protein shakes and cocoa drinks. Cleanup is quick and easy! I received this unit as a product sample to try. I am so glad that I did! It has saved me from chopping each ingredient by hand and has made prepping a breeze.
- This product beat my expectations. It has a lot of great features. Also, it is fun to use. We have made several fresh strawberry milkshakes with it. They turn out perfect every time. Plus it is so easy to use!
- I received this chopper as a product to test and was very happy with the way it performed. I tested it with various vegetables to chop salad ingredients and also for ones I use in my protein shakes. It’s light enough to move easily around and small enough to store in a cabinet but sits beautifully on the counter without standing out. I would recommend this to anyone who is a frequent or infrequent user of chopping devices.
- I ordered this blender from the Osprey FL store. When I got it home you could tell it had been opened. The cord was unwrapped and packaging was askew. When I plugged it in it made a knocking noise. I returned it and ordered another. When I got the second one home you could tell it had also been opened. The cord was unwrapped and packaging was askew. This time when I plugged it in it made a whirring/whistling noise. Bummer. Now I have to make another trip to return this one. I am disappointed that Walmart would sell a returned/broken product