Cook healthy, delicious dinners at home with this easy-to-use double-tiered Oster Food Steamer. Steaming not only preserves vitamins and minerals in foods when cooking, but it also allows for cooking with little or no added oils or fats like with other cooking methods. This ultimately means healthier food for you and your family when you use a steamer. This Oster Steamer has a five quart total capacity that allows users to easily steam veggies, meats and more. Thanks to the two individual steam bowls in this item, users can cook separate foods simultaneously. Designed with safety in mind, this system include a 60-minute automatic-off timer that will shut the steamer off when its done. When not in use, this Oster Food Steamer, along with the included nesting steam bowls, can be stored in a compact way.
Oster Food Steamer, White:
- The kitchen steamer has a 5-quart total capacity steams meats, veggies and more
- 2 steam bowls cook separate foods simultaneously
- 60-minute auto-off timer shuts steamer off when done
- Boil dry protection shuts off with timer or when water is gone
- Nesting steam bowls for compact storage
- 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions of the white cooking steamer: 8.4″L x 8.4″W x 8.8″H
- Model# CKSTSTMD5-W-015
- Little small but does the trick. Easy storage
- Wife and I love to steam veggies now that we have the Oster Food steamer.
- Great little machine – great price! Just the right size for one or two people. Easy clean up. Recommend!
- This steamer is perfect. I have steamed veggies, fish and chicken completely frozen for 30 minutes and it cooks my food to perfection. The veggies that I have steamed so far are cauliflower, brussel sprouts, broccoli, squash, zucchini and carrots. I am so amazed that this steamer is able to cook a meal in 30 minutes with the food being thawed. I put the veggies at the top and the fish or chicken at the bottom set the timer for 30 minutes and whalahhhh my meal is done. I love this steamer because I can cook healthy, nutritious meals in a short amount of time everyday and the price was great as well.
- I can do a whole healthy meal without turning the stove on or free up two burners when I’m doing a bigger spread of dishes.
- I have only used this to steam dumplings, and it works great. The plastic feels a little flimsy, but for $20 it is worth it.
- It took almost 20 minutes for the water to boil for the steamer to work I do it faster on my stove I did return the item back