With the Precise Blend 200 you can blend the perfect smoothie, make dips, prep sauces and more. Amazing ice crushing power takes ice from cubed to crushed in seconds. Enjoy chunk-free smoothies and shakes, grind coffee beans, puree fresh vegetable soup, shred and grate cheese for pizza, tacos, salads and more. You can create your favorite recipes fresher and easier with 16-speed versatility. The blending motor is built with a boost of extra power at start-up with 700 watts, moving ingredients down into a spiraling vortex, then continues with smooth blending control at 450 watts. For easy cleaning, the Boroclass glass blending jar is dishwasher safe and shatter-proof, so it can go to right from the dishwasher to blending icy, cold drinks. All metal drive provides lasting durability to blend smoothie after smoothie, year after year. Blend Better Tip: For best results, always use accurate liquid measurements to ensure ingredients blend freely in jar.
Oster 16-Speed Precise Blend 200 Blender, Brushed Nickel, 006812-001-NP0:
- 700 power watts/450 blending watts
- Crush Pro 4 Blade uses stainless steel, 4-point design to pulverize and chop with precision
- All Metal Drive is extra durable for a metal-to-metal connection
- 16 Speeds from PULSE to PUREE
- 6-Cup Boroclass Glass Jar is dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- 2-ounce filler cap has built in markings to measure and pour ingredients while blending
- Model: 6812-1
- This Blender does the job. When making a milk shake and adding ice cubes to make it thicker, the results are excellent. There are no pieces of ice in the shake that were not blended in. The mix is great.
- We use this blender daily and so far it has been working good. It tends to get stuck easily so you have to open the lid and stir quite often. Also, the features are not great but for the price it is a solid product. The fact that the it has an All Metal Drive System makes a huge difference in terms of durability. There are better blenders out there but not for this price. Good deal.
- I’ve had this product for about 6 months now. I make smoothies all the time. The only problem with this blender versus my old one is that this one does have a harder time pulling down the smoothie from the top and this is only when the liquid is very thick. I usually just add more pomegranate or orange juice and it does fine. Not a reason not to buy this blender in my opinion. I’ve see no indication of it being under-powered, nothing I’ve used it for has given it any real problem. Over all a good blender.
- This thing is so powerful that it will turn large ice cubes into shaved ice. It makes great smoothies, milkshakes, and chops nuts a d food well. Best blender ever, especially for the price.
- This Blender is excellent – just exactly what I wanted it to do – make Smoothies. It’s nice to have a blender that breaks the ice all the way and not have any pieces or chunks – Excellent product
- Purchased this morning….practiced and practiced because the blender just seemed not to pull the products for my smootihe down…..all it did was take care of the bottom blending but not pulling the remaining ingredients down…Had to open several times to move things around. Took so long to make a smoothie on the go….can’t babysit this thing….going back…..like the rinse feature now that did work very well. Also, the cord is not long enough….Time to invest instead of dealing with these low watts that doesn’t work for me.