Formosa Multi is a contemporary rug with amazing texture and design. It includes a beige, red, burgundy, brown, blue, green, ivory and light brown color scheme. If you’re looking for comfort, style and durability than this rug was made for you.
Orian Paulette Woven Area Rug, Ivory:
- Machine-woven 100 percent olefin yarn
- Rug pad recommended
- Stain resistant
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean
- I looked and LOOKED at different rugs for a embarrassing amount of time. Finally I bought this one. I do not regret it at all…it is so beautiful and expensive feeling. I will warn you though, the colors are slightly different than what they look like on my computer screen, they are lighter. The rug is still worth it though…
- This was a gift for my daughter. We both love it !!! Great price & quality
- This rug is beautiful! Really soft.. easy to vacuum or clean anything that you spill with a wet cloth. I do have kids so that happens almost everyday. So far I love it!!! Happy with my new rug.
- Unless you do not want to buy a light colored carpet, this is one of the most ideal buy under $100 for 5*7
- The rug is much nicer than I expected! It is very plush, thick and the color is beautiful. It looks like it cost much more. Very pleased with my purchase.
- I purchased two one for dining area and one for living room. The rug appears to be a bit puffy in places yet the edges lay flat and likely it will flatten out with use. There are No threads sticking out and the finish looks good. It is a very nice rug. Also it is not too heavy to lift and lay out. I think its a good weight for us.
- I bought 2 of these rugs in different sizes because I liked the design / colors and based on reviews. I could not be happier. The rugs look even better than the picture, they are very thick and soft; excellent quality for the money. I know I would have paid a lot more for the 2 rugs if I bought them from a different place.
- Although I love the look of this rug it is not a rug for a high traffic area as its nap for lack of a better word gets flat and needs to be vacuumed constantly (in my opinion) for it to look nice. That said, I am an extremely neat and fastidious person and cannot stand for it to look “flat”. If it was in a room that I never used I would be ok with it but for a bedroom, it simply does not please me. Wish I could move it elsewhere in my home.