Let the Orbit Traveling Sprinkler (58322) make watering a large lawn or garden easier than ever. With the capacity to travel up to 200 feet, this traveling water sprinkler covers up to 13,500 square feet while the traditional whirling spray arms evenly distribute the water. This Orbit Traveling Lawn Sprinkler won’t tip over, as it has a heavy duty metal tractor keeping it grounded and secure during watering sessions.
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler:
- Traditional whirling spray arms
- Travels up to 200 feet
- 13, 500 square feet coverage
- Heavy duty metal tractor
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- At first I was worried that it did not have an automatic off “switch” since I didn’t see that stated in the description. It does. It seems to be well constructed and does what it is intended to do, i.e. make it unnecessary to move an occilating sprinkle.
- Have used the new sprinkler for about two weeks now, every day. Moves slowly, but does a great job. Set the path and leave it, no need to be timing watering and moving sprinkler heads. Heavy duty cast metal product that so far is doing the job the company claims.
- I have owned this sprinkler for 3 or 4 years and it is still working great. It is very good quality/heavy. I am not sure why it costs less than the other traveling sprinklers because it seems like the top of the line to me. Growing up my dad always used tractor sprinklers and now I use them for my house. It makes watering easy because you don’t have to move the sprinkler to different places. It’s easy to adjust the arms to spray different radiuses. Because it shoots water at shin level it’s also nice because it won’t spray you in the face when you’re adjusting it. I will be buying a 2nd sprinkler for my front yard as well. It really saves time for sprinkling because you don’t have to go move the sprinkler. It also prevents over-watering because it moves along the path and then shuts itself off! No need to worry about running out to turn it off.
- This sprinkler is very sturdy. It is easy to control how wide the watering circle is. It follows the hose without any problems and stops by itself. Basically, it works just the way the product claims it does. It is a good buy.
- I really love this sprinkler because you only have to run the water hose in the way you want the sprinkler to go in order to water your yard. At the end of watering the sprinkler shut it self off when moving over the ram at the end. No more moving the sprinkler from place to place any more.
- We have only had our new sprinkler a few weeks but we love it. Works great when planting a new lawn. The traveling sprinkler eliminates walking on newly planted grass to move the sprinkler. So far so good!
- When I opened the box earlier today I noticed that the front wheel was chipped. Desperate I tried to assemble it anyway, but the one sprinkler head metal thingy will not stay in once I the the water on and it will not rotate or move either. Returning this tomorrow.