Use the high-quality Olympia Tools Folding Platform Truck, 85-182, to tackle your next job around the home. Featuring a 600-lb capacity, this Heavy-Duty Platform Truck can be used for a wide variety of tasks. This 600-lb capacity, folding platform cart can also easily be stored in your home when it is not in use, allowing you to both save space and have easy access when you need it.
Olympia Tools 600-lb Capacity, Heavy-Duty, Folding Platform Truck, 85-182:
- 600-lb capacity
- Heavy duty
- this is a bad boy cart i was able to put all kinds of stuff on this thing. I was moving stuff to here there and everywhere
- I’m getting close to the big 6..0 and not as strong as I used to be. I recently ordered a three piece recliner furniture set. A recliner, a recliner loveseat and a recliner sofa. The furniture arrived after my moving crew left, which left me with a garage full of furniture that needed to get into the house. My answer was this dolly! The sofa weighed 250 lbs alone, but the dolly handled 600 lbs. Just because I’m old and weak, doesn’t mean I am stupid. The furniture looks great in the house. I highly recommend.
- Very happy with this so far … As described and arrived at our local Wal Mart two days ahead of schedule.
- I love it & going to order a second one! The weight is light, easy to fold up, and it fits upright on the back seat floor.
- We do craft shows and garage sales and needed a mid-size cart to move our “stuff” around on. This is the perfect size, without being a chore to move it or store it.
- This platform truck saved a lot of trips to the moving truck. It easily holds staked boxes and rolls up ramps and into elevators.
- I ordered this product online and I wish I had opened the box before taking it to a friends house for him to assemble it. If I had, I would have returned it to the store! But once it was assembled only 2 days before giving it another friend for a birthday, it was too late. The platform was damaged on 2 sides. One corner looked like it had been dropped. The other side on the corner was just poor construction of the product–the metal was not molded properly which caused the blue covering on that corner not to fit properly. Also one of the bolts was attached crooked. My friend had to take it off and reattach. It’s strong and sturdy enough, but looks cheaply made due to the damage. I was very disappointed and wish I had asked for my money back before assembling.