Health Concern: Dryness
Skin Care Concern: Dryness
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, BHT, Zinc Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40.
Instructions: Smooth on clean face and neck. For best results, use daily.
Fabric Care Instructions: None
- If this product is oil free, why doesn’t it say so on the product container? Is it oil free? or non-pore clogging (can’t remember the phrase)? l used the 1.7 oz moisturizer, didn’t buy again. Don’t really remember why, maybe the cost or maybe blackheads came back. I can ONLY use oil free products. I hope this is, if so I will buy it again.
- I’ve been on Oil of Olay since I was young. Even thought I will be “48” this year, I look like I’m in my mid “30’s”. I have oily skin, which can be a real struggle. I use this as my morning routine with my Oil of Olay facial wash. Face, neck, and chest area. The neck and chest age as well.
- I tried the trial size first & got hooked almost immediately. It only takes a few days to notice the effectiveness of this product. My skin is smoother, brighter, more moisturized & overall better. I have incredibly sensitive skin & I tolerate this product very well.
- Awesome product I think u should buy this amazing product because it smells and feels amazing and it makes your skin feel very hydrated
- I’m always on the look out for moisturizer that feels great on my skin, is lightly perfumed, and actually makes my skin feel wonderful. I tried the sample size and I’m back to buy the larger size. 😀 I rarely leave ratings, but this one deserves it. It’s like a mid-weight cream and applies smoothly. After application…omg, my face feels fantastic. Smooth, non-greasy. It doesn’t feel heavy and feels like a much more expensive cream. Try it. 😀
- Works so well on my skin never oily or greasy blend in so quickly
- It makes putting on my makeup go alot smoother Great results in just days and it smells WONDERFUL!
- I always had dry skin and I would try different types of lotions and I didn’t really liked any of them until I saw this one. It’s so smooth, keeps your skin soft. Plus it smells good too
- Noticeable improvement of my skin. Blends in so nicely and evenly, with just a little amount. The only problem I had was the scent. Although it is a pleasant scent, it eventually gave me a headache due to being allergic to scents. If it was also available scent free, why, it’d be perfect. Great product.
- The best stuff I have ever used please everyone try this out you will love it this smells great
- I was very excited to try this because I’ve always liked other Olay products. What a disappointment! The first time I put it on my face I wound up washing it off within an hour because it made my face feel uncomfortably tight and sticky. Today just tried it on my neck and chest and as soon as I’m done writing this I will go and wash it off for the same reasons. Would not recommend this product.