Skin Care Concern: Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Niacinamide*, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol**, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4***, Carnosine***, Tocopheryl Acetate^, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^^, Yeast Extract, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Peg-100 Stearate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide. *Vitamin B3, **Provitamin B5, ***Amino-Peptide, ^Vitamin E, ^^Green Tea
Instructions: Prior to makeup application, smooth product over cleansed face and neck, focusing on areas of wrinkles.
- I like the way this product makes my skin feel. If you’re looking for a product to reduce wrinkles, this is not the product for you unless you have a life time. I’ve been using it for two years and my wrinkles are still there. I haven’t found anything that does work the way they say it does. To be fair, I’m not willing to spend $100s of dollars either. Like I said, my skin feels silky smooth so in that respect, I like it.
- I love this product. It is very fairly priced at Walmart.com and convenient to buy. It leaves my skin soft and smooth providing the “instant fix” the label advertises.
- I love the lightweight, silky feel. Application is great when applying to my face. I just started using the Instant Fix Primer so I have not noticed any wrinkle minimizing yet, however, after applying makeup I can see a huge difference. Almost like my face has that airbrush, flawless look to it. Stress has definitely taken its toll on my face this year and I will definitely continue to use before makeup application whether or not my wrinkles diminish. 🙂
- I have used it only three times under my makeup as a primer. I do see a difference when using it. My makeup stays nice on my face and it blends more even. It helps hide my pores a little. Good product and im happy with it
- I love this product!!!! My skin is sensitive and it doesn’t bother it one bit!! I would highly, highly recommend this product! I love how it feels, not greasy at all! Thanks, Olay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- This cream is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gets rid of wrinkled within 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’am an avid user and will continue to be one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I don’t have the instant fix, just the original but I am happy with the product. I am only 23 so I don’t really have any wrinkles but I l do have a spotty complexion that this product helps to blur before makeup is applied. Honestly, I don’t even really need to put makeup on after because this alone does just what I want it to. I have a few creases near my eyes which is the closest thing I have to wrinkles but they are only slightly noticeable once I have the used the product. I am hoping that starting this product now will help reduce wrinkles as I age. I will come back in 50 years and let you know how it goes 😉 I love this product and it was exactly what I needed.
- I am 52 years old and have been using this product for years after seeing it on Dr. Oz. My skin looks amazing. Most people think I’m in my late thirties.
- This product visibly reduces wrinkles. Do I look 21??? NO, but I will settle looking like 50 and that is what others tell me I look like.
- Having used the basic Regenerist line for years, I was looking forward to using the more advanced product series for my over-40 wrinkles. I was also sold on the product description as “.. a beautiful canvas for makeup …(a) skin-perfecting primer.” No, and no. The skin cream feels like glue covered plastic wrap. It’s a nasty, tight feeling when it dries, and I do not like the fact that my eyelashes end up sticking to my lower lids. It also enhanced my eye wrinkles, rather than smooth them. Worst of all is that any and all makeup instantly turns into a brown, lumpy, sticky mass on contact that needs to be rubbed off, defeating the entire purpose of an under make-up skin cream. My skin is slightly softer, but the product is sadly in need of some additional work to be as advertised. In the meantime, it will be a long, sticky wait until I can go back to the original line.