Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion, 1.7 oz:
- 1.7 oz
- SPF 50
- Peptide and B3 complex
- Dermatologist tested
Health Concern: Dryness;Sun Protection
Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection;Dryness
Ingredients: Active: AVOBENZONE 3%, HOMOSALATE 15%, OCTISALATE 5%, OCTOCRYLENE 2.7%, OXYBENZONE 6%. Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide*,Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4**, Panthenol***, Ascorbic Acid^, Tocopheryl Acetate^^, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^^^, Allantoin, Carnosine, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. *VITAMIN B3, **AMINO-PEPTIDE, ***PRO-VITAMIN B5, ^VITAMIN C, ^^VITAMIN E, ^^^GREEN TEA.
Active Ingredients: Active Ingredients:15.0% Homosalate, 6.0% oxybenzone, 5.0% octisalate,3.0% avobenzone, 2.7% octocrylene.
Instructions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. 2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- I like this. Smells strong of sunscreen but it doesn’t bother me. It is very heavy and seems to rub in pretty well though so the oil seems to be minimal. I hate oily heavy facial moisturizers but this one is perfect. The small amount is heavy enough but not too heavy that it is oily. I love it. Definitely recommend!
- Subtle scent, small co tainer, perfect for travel.
- I’m a 50-year-old with very oily skin and am on a never ending search for a moisturizer with spf that doesn’t make my skin feel like I have a greasy mask on or have to apply multiple layers of product. This product is it! You have to let it set before you apply makeup. But that’s a very small price to pay. High spf, matte finish, beneficial ingredients for the skin – it covers all the bases.
- I like this product, it is not greasy. This leaves my skin soft and smooth making it a more comfortable product to use.
- This product has given my skin a natural glow. My skin feels soft and it is visible more firm. I am very happy with the results that I obtained from using this product and I highly recommend it. Thank you.
- I bought a bottle on a whim because I noticed a few fine lines on my upper chest area. I used this product every day for a few weeks and the lines are gone! I will definitely purchase again, though I will look for a lower SPF. Don’t think I need SPF 50.
- I love this stuff ! My skin is already looking better and feeling great. I need a sun screen because of skin cancer so this is perfect.
- I have a problem with most SPF’s under my mineral makeup. They look blotchy. This is one of the few that I do not have that with. It keeps my coverage perfect all thru the day. I feel protected in the sun.
- I haven’t noticed an elimination/reduction of wrinkles and its a bit too shiney.