- Anti-aging face moisturizer hydrates to regenerate volume and shape across skin’s surface
- Improves skin’s texture in 4 weeks
- Formula with Amino-Peptide Complex visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles fast
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Visible wrinkle results start day 1
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Avobenzone 3.0%, Octinoxate 7.5% Inactive Ingredient: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Tapioca Starch, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disodium EDTA, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4.
Instructions: Smooth over your entire cleansed face and neck prior to sun exposure.
- I love everything that Olay makes they are a great company and know what their doing when it comes to skin care !
- I am very confused about this product. Is it meant as a sunscreen with multiple applications required throughout the day? I was looking for an all-day moisturizer with an anti-aging component that I could wear under makeup. The instructions say to reapply after sun exposure and the feel is so light and dry that I am not sure I am moisturizing my skin. Can anyone help??
- but a good friend of mine use thisfjrom the first day until now .and she love it I saw the result it really works and her skin really soft and made a different..so I’m gonna try this one day..im wondering if its good for an Asian brown skin like me?
- This Olay Regenerists is the bang for your buck! It’s smooth and non greasy. Perfect for all skin types and has the SPF that we all need.
- This product really works on my skin. I am planning to try the fragrance-free version with no spf, and the ingredients for both products vary. Putting aside sunscreen factor, would I have difference experience in term of combating aging? *since there are both micro sculpting moisturizers, the other one with no spf and fragrance-fre
- I love with moisturizer especially now that it has an SPF of 30 in it. I’ve been using the Regenerist line for years and will continue to do so. I’m 58 and look like I’m in my 40’s thanks to using the right kind of skin care.
- I love Olay products in general but can only use fragrance free. When I saw this product contained sunscreen I was delighted and bought it immediately. I was shocked when I applied it as to how fragranced it is. Yuk! Why would I possibly want to apply this much perfume to my face? I was horribly dissapointed and unable to use it. Please Olay, skip the fragrance, it’s so unacceptable these days!