- Ultimate Eye Cream fights wrinkles, puffy eyes, and dark circles in an instant
- 3-in-1 Decircler, DeWrinkler & DePuffer instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains Olay’s color-correcting technology that acts as a touch of concealer
- Powerful formula, supercharged with peptides and vitamins
- Formula quickly blends with all skin tones; One 0.4 fl oz jar of Olay eye cream
Health Concern: Fine Lines and Wrinkles;Hyper pigmentation and Uneven Texture;Puffiness
Skin Care Concern: Hyper Pigmentation & Uneven Texture;Fine Lines & Wrinkles;Puffiness
Ingredients: Water, Vinyl Dimethicone/ Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethiconol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Titanium Dioxide,, Iron Oxides.
Instructions: Use morning and evening on cleansed skin. Massage a small amount around the eye area – under eyes, outer corners, eyelids – and smooth in until thoroughly absorbed. As with all skin care products, avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
- This eye cream does what it says it does and feels great when you put it on after leaving it in thr fridge
- Excellent product would love to see more samples/coupons offered.
- I love this! At first I couldn’t see much of a difference. After a week I started to notice the puffiness going away. Also love that it has a slight tint to it so when I put my make-up on it blends right in. The jar is small but will last a long time due to only needing to use a little bit each day. It has soften my lines under my eyes somewhat but will not diminish completely of course. I would recommend using this along with the Oil of Olay 7 products. They compliment each other when used together.
- The first time I tried Olay eyes. I was amazed, and I’ve been using it ever since. It’s actually what really got me using okay products.
- I read lots of reviews before I purchase most things have never wrote one but feel need to share my thoughts yes ladies it has worked for me give it a week ten days and u will see difference money well spent has it will probably last 4/5 months,
- I purchased the pro-retinal eye treatment and ultimate eye cream together. Should I use the pro-retinal first and the eye cream next or vice versa?
- Good product,feels creamy and non irritating, I have used it before makeup, and over it during the day if skin feels dry around eyes. Apply cream at night time also.
- So very disappointed with this product. Did not perform as advertised. Drying to the delicate under eye skin Actually I don’t think there is any product that can actually reduce circles. I’ll try my dermatologist to see if there is a treatment for this eye skin concern.