Bring style and functionality to your child’s bedroom, home office, business or dorm room with the Mesh Office Star Products Student Task Chair. It has a sturdy metal frame supporting a padded nylon seat for comfort. In addition, the breathable mesh backrest helps to control body heat while the one-touch, height-adjustable seat allows you to raise the seat up to 21.5″ to achieve the proper posture. This attractive green mesh task chair also has dual-wheel carpet casters and a 360-degree swivel base that let you move effortlessly around your workspace. This Mesh Office Star Products Student Task Chair is available in a variety of fashionable colors and can support up to 150-lbs.
Office Star Products Mesh Student Task Chair, Multiple Colors:
- One touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
- 360-degree swivel
- Heavy-duty 5-star nylon base with dual wheel carpet casters
- Has a screen mesh backrest
- Foam filled seat cushion
- Stain resistant fabric
- Screen mesh backrest helps to control body heat
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Office Star mesh task chair is available in a green, orange, pink or purple color
- Can support up to 150-lbs.
- this chair is so comfortable. the cushion is nicely thick and the chair back is in just the right spot. easy to adjust. I didn’t realize how bad my old chair was until I got this new chair.
- Love it! I’m an adult (not skinny) and it works perfectly. The color is nothing like the picture. The picture looks light pink and the real chair is dark pink (fuchsia pink)… It’s still beautiful though
- My daughter loved this chair so based on the reviews I ordered it for her. I am not disappointed. I had it together in about 10 minutes and she loves it even more in person. Now she wants the desk in the same bright green color. GREAT CHAIR AT A GREAT PRICE. Oh and btw…not just for students.
- I got this chair for my daughter. She loves the color pink and also how comfortable it is. I personally loved, as soon as I sat down I said to myself, “this is a good chair”.
- Chair looks great (got the purple for my 13 year old daughters room). She is 13 but 5 foot 10, and the chair is adjustable and comfortable for her. And she put it together herself. Nice chari for the money. Just hope it holds up. But it appreas solid nd decently made.
- I ordered my chair on a Saturday, it shipped on Monday and I received it on Tuesday! That was amazing! It was easy to assemble with the exception of two of the eight bolts provided that weren’t long enough. I contacted the manufacturer and explained the problem. They were very helpful and agreed to send replacements but I was able to pick up what I needed from my local hardware store for a few cents. I use the chair in my sewing room and find it very comfortable. All in all it is well worth what I paid for it.
- I bought two of these for my kids (7 and 12 years) and they fall apart in 6 month. The warranty period is 90 days only. What a waste of money. I DO NOT recommend this product.