An ergonomic seating solution, the Office Star Products Deluxe Wood Banker’s Chair is what you need to enjoy complete comfort at your office. With classic curve arms and vinyl padded seat, this wood banker’s chair offers great comfort even when you’re to sit for many hours together. The pneumatic seat adjustment lets you set the chair at the most comfortable height. Adjust the tilt tension and lock it in the desired position for added back support. This height adjustable office chair features a wood covered steel base that adds to its stability and sturdiness. The dual wheel casters glide smoothly over carpets and hard floors. Available in three different finishes – black, fruitwood/black, and fruitwood/brown, this Office Star Products Deluxe Wood Banker’s Chair blends well with your existing office furniture.
Office Star Products Deluxe Wood Banker’s Chair:
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Locking tilt control
- Adjustable tilt tension
- Vinyl padded seat
- Wood covered steel base
- The height adjustable office chair with arms has dual wheel carpet casters
- Dimensions of the Office Star bankers chair with padded seat: 23.75″L x 22.75″W x 39″H
- This chair works great, roll s well and is a strong chair. I am glad that it works so well.
- Just what I expected. Looks exactly like the photo. I would have liked an option to have it in an oak finish, but this one is fine.
- I work in a home office, and was replacing a very old chair to go with my Winners Only Inc. roll-top oak desk. It looks great, and I didn’t expect it to match exactly. It doesn’t but it’s close enough for me. It was moderately easy to assemble; I had a hard time with the arms and the coasters were pretty snug to snap in, but it all worked out. To sit in it for hours at a time, however, is a bit much. It’s a hard chair, and has very little padding. And, I feel the slightest tilt to the left…Overall, I’m pleased with this purchase, especially for the price. A great value!
- This is what I was looking for except the color of the wood is a little on the orange side. So it is a little bit of you get what you pay for. I like the price enough to make up for the color. Everything else is great.
- I absolutely love the look of this chair with my antique desk. It is versatile and comfortable. I couldn’t be happier with this purchase.
- Comfortable and good-looking, stands out from usual office stools. Durable, solid weight. Real wood. Had little problem with assembly as holes in the arms and seat were mis-aligned.
- Nearly impossible to insert wheels, assembly was frustrating. Some mildly damaged wood was covered with wood putty from the factory, but the weight bearing pieces were solid. Overall it looks great and seems sturdy. But I was a little disappointed.
- I buy a lot of things online. Therefore I require accurate descriptions of a product. This chair was much lighter in color than was expected. I returned it.