O2Cool 10-inch portable fan is perfect for indoor and outdoor activities. Use it in a hot office or school, for camping, on a picnic and especially during a power outage. Smart Power technology: fan automatically selects lowest cost power option. Plug-in with the AC or DC adapters (included), use eight D-cell batteries (not included) or use with built-in rechargeable batteries. Take cool air wherever you go!
O2Cool 10″ Rechargeable Fan with USB Charging Port:
- Dual Power Sources: Plug-in with the AC adapter (included) or use 6 D-Cell batteries (not included)
- Powerful 2-speed 10″ blade
- Covenient built-in handle makes it easy to transport
- Compact design makes it perfect for travel; easy to carry and store
- Perfect for office and home
- Up to 40 hours of battery life
- this is our second fan – we use it mainly when the electricity goes out and in places where a bigger fan won’t fit – the batteries weigh the base down and we’ve never had any trouble with it falling over – it puts out a lot of air and we are quite pleased with this little fan…
- this has more operating features than my car! Re-chargeable batteries, D-size batteries, regular power and a plug for your car (cig lighter)! It tilts for perfect air flow. I would prefer a better on/off switch and perhaps a third (HI) setting for fan…but overall a great product!
- Pretty well thought out design. It will automaticly use the most efficient power source available, whether it’s the built-in re-charchageable batteries, the 8 D-Cells, household plug-in, or plugged into your car’s cigarette lighter. My only reservation is about the design of the “clip-on feet”. I might be wrong, but they look like they could break or come off easily. However, the base is probably deep enough and have enough weight with the D-Cells there to keep it stable and upright. (Without the D-Cells, it might tip over if the “feet” snap off.) Looking forward to using it for dog shows when you never know how warm it will be or if there will be enough shade in the summer. (Also good for “flat-faced” dogs who can have severe breathing problems traveling in warm weather even WITH AC.)