The Nuvita Bamboo 3 Piece Cutting Board Set Is Made With Top Quality Bamboo and Designed To Make Food Prep Easy And Fun. Professional Chefs and Healthy Home Cooks Agree That Our Cutting Boards Are Top Notch And Are A Must In Any Kitchen. No splitting, warping or cracking, nontoxic, eco-friendly, and antimicrobial. The Nuvita stands out and is just beautiful in any kitchen. It is light weight and practical for every day use.
Plenty of functional surface area to work on but lightweight, easy to maneuver and store. Made from bamboo, they are durable, long lasting and safe for food prep and will not damage the blade of your knives.
In order to extend the life of the cutting boards, we suggest hand washing with warm water and occasionally using Revitalizing Oil to maintain the beauty of your boards.
Bamboo is the natural alternative for all things wood, substantially stronger than hard woods often used for cutting boards. It is the fastest growing plant on our planet and does not require any special care to grow. In fact, it is a grass that produces more oxygen than a hard wood forest of comparable size, therefore reducing carbon dioxide gases associated with climate change. It also prevents soil erosion through its widespread root system and large canopy.
We are proud to say we use the best quality material from the bamboo forests. Our goal is continuous improvement through design, developing new, unique and innovative products which appeal to the environmentally conscious. They are made with superior quality and versatility which is needed in every kitchen.
- We bought this set mainly for the largest piece, and we thought it was a great value for all three. After a literal few washings with standard soap and water, the biggest board warped down the middle and then cracked. They seem to be made out of bamboo, but decent bamboo shouldn’t do this.
- Very thin wood, not resistant for cutting vegetables or meat. Broken after first use. Not recommended!
- Very nice, a little smaller than I was thinking, but they were just as advertised
- I like that there are three different sizes for different uses. They seem to be a little thin so we’ll have to see how long they hold up. All in all, pleased with the boards.
- I ordered this set to replace a plastic cutting board I’ve had for years, long past its useful lifetime. Having two larger boards is convenient when one is dirty, and the small board is handy for serving cheeses or the like. The boards are strong, have a good cutting surface, and are surprisingly thin at only 3/8″ thick. I don’t have a dishwasher, so for hand-washing they’re fine.
- The largest one will be good for chopping. The others will work well as trivets. They are thinner than I expected but they are nice looking.