Enjoy delicious homemade ice cream when you want with the ICMP400BLUE Nostalgia Electrics 4-Quart Blue Bucket Electric Ice Cream Maker. Place the aluminum canister filled with ingredients in the center of the bucket and layer it with ice and salt. Stand back and watch as the electric motor does the churning for you. Soon, delicious ice cream is ready to serve your family and friends. It is designed to produce up to 4 quarts per batch. The Nostalgia Electrics ice cream maker comes with a blue plastic buck and dasher. It also has an aluminum canister for long-lasting durability. An instruction manual is included for simple use and it includes recipes to help get you started. The 4-quart electric ice cream maker also comes with a clear lid on the canister for easy viewing. Treat all ages to homemade goodness with this fun and convenient machine.
Nostalgia Electrics 4-Qt. Ice Cream Maker:
- Nostalgia Electrics 4-Qt. ice cream maker:
- 4-quart aluminum canister
- Blue plastic bucket and plastic dasher
- Aluminum canister
- Electric motor does the churning
- Dasher remains still, while canister rotates
- Recipes included in instruction manual
- The 4-quart electric ice cream maker comes with a clear lid on canister for easy viewing
- Great purchase ever, my ice cream came out perfect. It was my first time making ice cream.
- We bought 2 4-quart ice cream makers so we would have plenty of ice cream for our extended family and could have 2 flavors. They loved the final product. The ice cream was a little grainy. I followed the ice/salt directions but must have done something wrong. Need to let it go longer than 30 min . Next time it will be better I am sure. Ice cream was very soft even after being in my freezer for an hour. Makes for a great family tradition and memories.
- Ice cream maker was wonderful! It made its “debut ” yesterday for Father’s Day and it produced the best chocolate ice cream we’ve ever had
- Works great! Easy to use too! This was the first time I ever used an ice cream machine and it was easy to use. No problems! Great value!
- Love this ice cream maker. Bought it for a cookout it is awesome. Makes 4 quartscoops everyone loved the ice cream. Planning to use alot this summer.
- Brought for myself after getting one for my nephew. He praises this applicance so much I had to get one.
- I bought this reasonably priced electric machine to make my own dairy free ice cream using cashews instead of dairy. It was delicious, and this machine is very simple to use. It worked great, and made a lovely container of ice cream within 30 minutes, just like it said. The manual is very precise and easy to use. Glad I purchased this one.
- We had two ice cream makers of a different brand prior to purchasing the Nostalgia machine. We like to make two flavors of ice cream at the same time so we had two ice cream makers. Recently, one of them died, and we could not find the same brand of machine, so we purchased a Nostalgia brand to replace it. When we made ice cream last week we noticed how quiet it was compared to the older machine. That prompted us to replace the old noisy machine with a second Nostalgia ice cream maker. We like them very much and would recommend them to anyone who likes to make homemade ice cream.
- I’ve used it once since I had it and it worked really well for me. It wasn’t noisy as I read some reviewers wrote. Pretty good little machine Didn’t stop or hesitate while running. So far I’m satisfied with it.
- This did not come with any instructions, or recipes. I expected some information like manufacturer’s warranty. how to clean, how to use and at least a couple of recipes! For this reason, I have to give it a one star rating.