This No-Tools easy-lift shade in white offers the look and fit of custom cellular shades at a fraction of the cost. Simply peel and stick for a permanent installation that is effortless. No drill, screws or brackets are required. This honeycomb shade is cordless for ease of use and child safety. The blackout fabric provides increased privacy and energy efficiency. The product comes in 36″ and 48″ widths, allowing it to fit windows between 21″ and 48″ in size. The shade is easy to trim with a utility knife, and a permanent installation can be achieved in mere moments. This single cell polyester fabric gives your windows a stylish look while helping to keep out the hot sun in the summer.
No-Tools, Easy-Lift, Trim-at-Home, Cellular, Blackout Shade, White:
- Trim at home for a perfect fit
- 36″ width can be trimmed to fit windows 21″ to 36″
- 48″ width can be trimmed to fit windows 28″ to 48″
- This honeycomb shade is easy to trim to the proper size with a utility knife
- Permanent installation in minutes with peel-and-stick application
- Requires no tools, screws or brackets to install
- For inside or outside mount (inside mount requires 1-1/4″ minimum depth)
- Single cell 9/16″ non-woven polyester fabric provides a stylish look in any room
- Blackout honeycomb fabric helps keep rooms cooler in the hot summer sun
- Cordless lift mechanism provides easy operation; safe for children and pets
- Clean shade with regular dusting or light vacuuming; spot clean for stains
- This cellular blackout shade comes with a trim-at-home design and a lifetime limited warranty
- WARNING: If this item has exposed cords, it presents a potential strangulation hazard to children. Please visit www.windowcoverings.org for safety information.
- I have these in every window in my house. They function perfectly If you use a staple gun to reinforce the self-adhesive so they do not come unstuck at the top and fall off.
- When the (two) blinds arrived they were boxed individually in ~2×2″ cardboard and both looked like they had been thrown around. The bottom “rail” is rather thin plastic and is dented on both blinds. I haven’t even hung them yet.
- we purchased a few of these for our rental which has old single-pane windows and the heat has been intense. The blinds were very easy to cut to size, they pull down and raise easily, and they are foil-lined which has really helped with the heat and sun factor we were hoping to resolve. they also arrived exactly on the day they said they would be delivered.
- Easy to install. Great light blocking. Wish I’d gotten these a long time ago.
- I love that these can be cut to fit at home. The Cellular Blackout does provide full block from heat and sunlight that would otherwise come through the window. It helps with energy efficiency in the summer.
- I ordered 6 of these for my front windows. They arrived an hour ago…shipped to home via UPS. The shades are individually boxed. Four of the six I ordered were crushed to the point they must be returned. I will order 4 more…hoping these arrive in better condition.
- it was so easy’ I made two cuts to try it. the measures on each side took all the guess work out of measureing. You need a very sharp knife and it helps to clean the glue off after each cut. they went up in seconds– be sure to clean and dry surface before sticking the blinds up. the final test is how they will work over the years.
- I would not recommend this product to anyone. It is cheap looking and we returned it. You might as well fold a piece of paper accordion style and hang it in your window.