Ninja QB1004. . Features: Interchangeable 450 watt power pod. 48 oz. pitcher for frozen blending and smoothies. 40 oz. bowl for food processing and meal preparation. 16 oz. chopper bowl for perfect, even chopping. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. BPA-free. With the Ninja Master Prep, crush ice into snow in seconds, blend frozen fruits into creamy smoothies, and chop fresh ingredients evenly! The interchangeable 450 Watt power pod quickly switches between the 48 oz. pitcher, 40 oz. processor bowl and 16 oz. chopper bowl to allow for versatility in the kitchen. Once you are finished with your blending, processing or chopping, use the convenient storage lids to keep your work fresh! Features Interchangeable 450 watt power pod 48 oz. pitcher for frozen blending and smoothies 40 oz. bowl for food processing and meal preparation 16 oz. chopper bowl for perfect, even chopping Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup BPA-free Includes Ninja Master Prep Pro System – QB1004 Interchangeable 450 Watt Power Pod 16 oz. Chopper Bowl 4-Blade Set Chopper Splash Guard Chopper Storage Lid 40 oz. Processor Bowl 4-Blade Set 48 oz. Pitcher Specifications AC Voltage: Amperage: Batteries Included: Battery Type: Blade Construction: Brew Types: Capacity: Color: Compatible With: Container Capacity: 48 oz. (Pitcher), 40 oz. (Prep Bowl), 16 oz. (Chopper Bowl) Container Construction: Containter Construction: Dishwasher Safe: Yes Hertz: Speed Settings: Wattage: 450W
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
- The motor barely gets warm and reduces my locked-up mass of frozen fruit and goodies to smooth creamy deliciousness in moments. Can’t wait to use the other two containers but for now it’s giant frozen fruit shakes for my whole family! Love!
- I bought my first NINJA over 12 years ago when you could only buy it from the TV ad! IT does every thing, i use it every day. Okay, my brother in-law has been eyeing my NINJA for the last 3 years. I live in Bogota Colombia and you can not get the NINJA here. I travel to Oklahoma for the VA twice a year, so i bought this new NINJA. What a price!!! I paid over $200 for my first one. My brother in-law now has my old one and me and my family are so very happy with my new NINJA!!!
- Yes, it makes a perfect smoothie, but that’s not why I bought it. I live a low-carb lifestyle so this thing is whipping up a lot of egg-based recipes, flax crackers, almond meal/flour, peanut/almond/coconut butter, soups, ground meats. I made hummus for my sister and it was so smooth and perfect! I find a new way to use it every day. It takes up a lot of space to store since the containers can’t stack but I don’t care. I love this thing and recommend it to anyone who is looking to save some time in the kitchen. Cleaning is very easy. I fill it half full with hot tap water and a little squirt of dish soap and pulse it a couple of times and rinse. Couldn’t be easier. Couldn’t be happier with this purchase.
- What more could you wish for? With three different containers and one mighty motor, this Ninja does all your prep jobs wonderfully.
- Want to make homemade: baby food; unsalted peanut butter without adding any oil; perfect chili bean dip with jalapeno; perfect hummus tahini; smoothies; crushed ice like snowflakes, etc.????? This is the best blender ever! Especially for the price! Solid and fast! Why pay extra for all the fancy settings when you can get the same job done with this? Recommend watching YouTube videos on the product to make sure this item is for you, but it sure is the item for me! Couldn’t be happier!!!! Comes with 3 differently sized canisters, each with their own removable blades. Easy to clean. Easy to operate. Simply amazing! Thank you Ninja for making this wonderful product at an affordable price! Thank you Walmart for marketing it!!! Let’s see, what to blend next?!?!?! Hah! 🙂
- Purchased this based on friend reviews. Blender appeared to be great at first. However, after sporadic use and less than a year, the larger container has developed a crack at the base. To me, this is revealing a poor design flaw since you push down to engage the blender and apparently that little bit of stress is enough to cause the base to crack over time and to leak. No impressed with the quality of the containers…