Ninja NJ110GR. . Features: Ergonomic pod with large chrome pulsing button for ultimate control and consistent results. No-slip base and splash guard on the chopper bowl keeps everything steady and clean. Storage lid keeps your food fresh. All removable parts are dishwasher safe. Handle any job with Ninja Express Chop Professional which minces, dices, chops, blends, and purees fresh ingredients evenly in the 16 oz., two cup, chopper bowl for perfect results every time. Features Ergonomic pod with large chrome pulsing button for ultimate control and consistent results No-slip base and splash guard on the chopper bowl keeps everything steady and clean Storage lid keeps your food fresh All removable parts are dishwasher safe Includes 200 Watt Power Pod 16 oz. Chopper Bowl 4-Blade Set Chopper Splash Guard Chopper Storage Lid Specifications AC Voltage: 120V Amperage: Batteries Included: Battery Type: Blade Construction: Brew Types: Capacity: Color: Compatible With: Container Capacity: 16 oz. Container Construction: Containter Construction: Dishwasher Safe: Yes Hertz: 60Hz Speed Settings: Pulse Wattage: 200W
- I purchased this item about 2 weeks ago after reading the reviews. I normally do not write reviews on anything I buy, but i am so impressed with this item, I just had to let people know, who might be considering it, that it is WELL worth the $. I was going to buy just a standard veggie chopper to replace the one I had that the lid cracked on., but after reading the awesome reviews, along with my boyfriends persuasion to spend the extra 10 bux on the Ninja because he had one previously and it was so awesome..I decided to give it a try. I have used the Ninja every single day since I bought it, to grind up meat for my German Shephard. I am amazed by the sheer power, speed and sharpness of the Ninja! It has 4 blades unlike most standard choppers which only have two. It is EXTREMELY sharp, which i expected from the reviews i had read, as well as being warned by my boyfriend who had owned one. I cannot stress enough just HOW sharp this thing is!! Within the first 3 days, I cut myself twice on it and that was simply from picking it up out of the dish strainer after washing it, my finger barely grazed a blade! The only thing i do not care for about the chopper is that the motor is in the top of the device, which makes it slightly top heavy..not that it falls over or anything…the cup part of it is sturdy and wide enough to handle the top just fine….its just different than what i am used to is all. I am still giving it a 5 star rating because the “pros” very much outweigh the one little “con” i could find. Again, i cannot express how sharp the blades are..use extreme caution when washing or handling the blade!
- This product works better than any chopper I previously had, u don’t need to lock it any special way to start it!
- Even though the foodie snobs put down most “Ninja” products, this little number does exactly what you expect it to do. I even make “Yonanas” type frozen desserts using frozen bananas instead of ice cubes. So far so good! Great for onions, peppers, tomatoes, etc. Makes great salsa!
- I purchased this product in a set with a bigger blender as well. The flaws with the ninja from last year have been addressed and this ninja no longer has those flaws. It works great and the clean up is easy! The components are sealed and the machine and container are easy to clean because of it. I use it at least twice a day. I am ordering another one to keep as a replacement.
- I don’t use a chopper very often but my other died after many years. It was not a Ninja. I have only used it once but it’s easy to use. I like that I can store the food in it if I chose. I hopped ginger snap cookies to use as a crust in a recipe. It worked very well. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone. I think it’s very well made and a great buy for the price. I’m glad I bought it. My son has other Ninja products and he’s happy with his as well.
- The only good thing about this item is it’s size and it’s ease of function. After only 2 uses we noticed the motor started dragging when products were already chopped and the motor overheated even with out any load or product being chopped.